Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ktknek is offline Amateur Gamer

Default gifting Pinata ?

I have a gifting pinata. Sometimes i get a weapon from it but they don't work. I can equip them but the attacks are not there. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem?

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: gifting Pinata ?

I don't know if that is a problem. I just know that that keeps happening with me as well.
    Made by Epic Becca. Edit by me.

THR177ER] is offline Pro Gamer

I don't have weapons, but I've seen people with the weapons on adventurer.
    I play on the Playstation 3 PM me to get user name.3

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

I have some of the weapons and although they are powerless they are equipable in adventure mode which is really kind of neat.

ktknek is offline Amateur Gamer

Not adventure weapons. The same kind you can get from Cakenstine but from the gifting pinata. They are different color weapons. Not useable on adventure.

insidermatt1 is offline Explorer

About gifting pinatas...since the FR server is down and I have a pinata and it goes away after thirty days, that means I get rewards from it for 30 days right? So when the server gets back on I don't lose any days?
    Not worthy? Why is IT smiling?

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

well I am hoping that they will replace th pinatas with new ones since yes te days do count aganst us.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

That happened to meh, But it didnt work on my adventure. I gave it to my best friend number 2, cuz shes a level 20 warrior, and Im like level 3 , and she thought it was a joke or something...

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

merrione is offline Amateur Gamer

If there is no way to stop time on the gifting pinatas they will replace them, you might have to ask for it is all.
    When the house servers were down so long I lost over a week on both the gifting tree and jack pot pant and they replaced both of them for me and also let me keep the ones I had. I did write to them on the ask for help page asking for them to replace them. I expected them to take the ones I had but I got what ever time to collect the money and clothes off them too

cheetaramon is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by merrione View Post
    If there is no way to stop time on the gifting pinatas they will replace them, you might have to ask for it is all.
    When the house servers were down so long I lost over a week on both the gifting tree and jack pot pant and they replaced both of them for me and also let me keep the ones I had. I did write to them on the ask for help page asking for them to replace them. I expected them to take the ones I had but I got what ever time to collect the money and clothes off them too
    They will probably add days to the pinatas just like they did the gifting tree

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast