Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Friends

Icon7 Friends

Is there a maximum number of friends you can have? I have only around over 500, but is there a maximum number? If so, how many?
    "All I wish for is the night sky."
    ~Gar

Default Re: Friends

There is a Max number. I think it is around 999, or more. I got like almost 800 friends!
    OMG OMG i'm back

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Not really, I know a few people who have 1400. But, now i'm contradicting Debbie... eh, don't listen to me. But I really do know some people who have more than a thousand.

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Megnesium had around 10,000 before she got bugged, and she had tons of people deleted.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

There is no limit on the amount of friends you have. Although, having such a large number of friends usually causes immense lag. It also adds to the chance of your account getting bugged. Hope that answers your question! Cheers!
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern