Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Default Free Realms Video - First Steps

Okay, so I want to shoot a video of Free Realms. Make that a music video. And to top that off, I have no previous knowledge of making a music video of the internet. Help?

1. What software should I use? I want one that can do special effects, such as make the video black and white/grayscale, and one where you can add subtitles.

2. When I just click on the record button, it says "Memory limit exceeded" or something. Why is that?
    Last edited by Orthuss; 11-26-2009 at 04:51 PM.

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Icon11 Re: Free Realms Video - First Steps

Okay, I've never made a video but most people use Windows Movie Maker. You van fade in from bllck and use grayscale and stuff as you want. Or you can be like kingdomhearts123 and use Sony Plantienum 9 (I think that's the name and it's spelled wrong) but that costs money. And how long do you make each clip? That could be a reason it says memory limit exceded and if that's not it I don't know what it is.

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Video - First Steps

well i use Windows Movie maker its easy to learn how to use it..
    Music.....well that is your choice of what song and how you want to get it.... depends if the song goes along with the video or you just like it

and memory limit exceeded might mean that you don't have enough memory to store another video so that means that you can make another video until you remove some things....

I'm not exactly sure about the last one but you might want to ask people here with more experience in that matter.

windows movie maker is fast to use and edit Videos. it has a lot of effects in including the one you are looking for i think and some transitions. I think its pretty well organized for how to find something.

Quote Originally Posted by Nature Queen View Post
    Okay, I've never made a video but most people use Windows Movie Maker. You van fade in from bllck and use grayscale and stuff as you want. Or you can be like kingdomhearts123 and use Sony Plantienum 9 (I think that's the name and it's spelled wrong) but that costs money. And how long do you make each clip? That could be a reason it says memory limit exceded and if that's not it I don't know what it is.
    yes I also tried her way of making videos....its so complicated and takes so long to finish the video. You can get a free trail version for 30 days however if you want to try it out your self.
    Last edited by Christopher Darkcove; 11-26-2009 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Video - First Steps

It actually happens right when I click the Record button. I don't even have any videos to delete, since I couldn't make any because of that.

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?