Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Portraits! Help!

I need help! I go to my about me thing, in game, and click the little camera, then I go to my account, and go to my portraits, there's no new portrait!!! How do I get more?!
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

Default Re: Free Realms Portraits! Help!

This happens to a lot of people every now and then. Try going out of game and logging completely out, then back in on a different server and try to take portraits again. If you still can't, you may need to try deleting one or two from the page you view them on, on the website. If it still doesn't work, you may have to wait a while due to the glitchy-ness or contact a ref. Good luck Mandy!!

I only have one portrait..
    ~~Amanda at the Library.

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

As Brad stated, this does happen a lot. You must give it time. Free Realms must take the picture, then upload it, and then place it in your portraits. So far, I haven't reached a limit of maximum portraits (I don't think there is any), but if it continues you can send a ticket.

Hope it works for you!

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Yes, it is an annoying problem. It randomly works for me. I never know why ITs been like this from the beginning. I so want a pic of me in my super hero outfit!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

It doesn't always work - for some, it never works. Most people get around it by taking the picture a few times. If it doesn't seem to ever work, I'd recommend at least ten tries (you can always delete the extras later). Monkies said he usually found it working right after a patch.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

SunnyMuse is offline Amateur Gamer

For the portrait camera button, I have found that you must wait a few seconds after you take the picture until you hear a small sound (at least I do). If I don't do that, my portrait won't 'take".

As far as in game picture taking goes... since the last update two days ago, I CANNOT take any in game pictures! When i go to my ImageCapture folder on my computer, all I get is a camera icon instead of the image!!! AAARRRGGG!!!!!
    I saw on the Official Free Realms Forum that others are having the same problem too....
    What can we doooooooooooooo????

Wait...what?

It's not working. I tried what RP said, and it didn't work..
    ~~Amanda at the Library.

You may just have to wait a bit. Try again later tonight or something. If it still doesn't work, I would send a ticket. I've never had any problems out of the portrait system. I guess I'm a lucky one.

Sellenia Fireblood is offline Amateur Gamer

yes, some people have had some troubles with their portraits. it is a problem that FR is still trying to fix. i am not exactly happy with it, because i only have three portraits and i have taken about seventy pictures.