Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: FRI Members?

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Icon5 FRI Members?

I remember a while back everybody at FRI was celebrating how we got 10k members. But now we only have 7k. Did 3k accounts get deleted or something?

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: FRI Members?

Hmm... maybe there were a lot of unactive accounts, so they were deleted after a period of time. But I really have no idea, I'm just guessing.
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

No accounts were deleted for being unactive. The 10k was 10k in active members, which is different from our forum membership. Before FRI, this site was VPI (Virtual pet insider) which had a different set of users. Chances are some of those are now considered unactive, plus some users from last summer/fall who have not logged in for awhile.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Preciousfable View Post
    No accounts were deleted for being unactive. The 10k was 10k in active members, which is different from our forum membership. Before FRI, this site was VPI (Virtual pet insider) which had a different set of users. Chances are some of those are now considered unactive, plus some users from last summer/fall who have not logged in for awhile.
    Okay, thx! I guess I was on a different page as you. xD