Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ryan Ultraviolet is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon12 Free Realms doesn't work :(

Hello FRI's

I downloaded the game yesterday and tried to run it, but with no luck.
    Everytime I press "Play Now!" and the game window appear, it starts to load it, but get stuck after a few seconds and then a "FreeRealms.exe has encountered a serious probleme and has to be closed" message appear, which means the game crashes XD

Now I sended help request to FR customer support, they told me to update my video card's driver, I did that, and still no good.

I'm thinking maybe its a probleme with the installation progress of the game - after I completed downloading the game from the website, I didn't need to install anything, I just started playing, is it supposed to be like that?
    I also tried re-downloading a few times but for no use...

I would be really glad if someone give me some advice on how I might solve this problem... I really wanna start playing this game!!!
    « Ryan Ultraviolet »
    « Live & Let Love »

Johnathon is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms doesn't work :(

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ultraviolet View Post
    Hello FRI's

I downloaded the game yesterday and tried to run it, but with no luck.
    Everytime I press "Play Now!" and the game window appear, it starts to load it, but get stuck after a few seconds and then a "FreeRealms.exe has encountered a serious probleme and has to be closed" message appear, which means the game crashes XD

Now I sended help request to FR customer support, they told me to update my video card's driver, I did that, and still no good.

I'm thinking maybe its a probleme with the installation progress of the game - after I completed downloading the game from the website, I didn't need to install anything, I just started playing, is it supposed to be like that?
    I also tried re-downloading a few times but for no use...

I would be really glad if someone give me some advice on how I might solve this problem... I really wanna start playing this game!!!
    Yup, there's no need to run an installer of any kind - It downloads through the browser and you're good to go. I guess the first step in troubleshooting the issues you are having with the game would be to get some of the vitals on your system.

What OS are you running (XP, Vista, 7, etc.)
    What browser are you using?
    What video card do you have?

Ryan Ultraviolet is offline Newbie Explorer

well...
    I'm running Windows XP professional addition
    I'm using Firefox although I tried playing using IE and it didn't help
    My video cars is Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS
    « Ryan Ultraviolet »
    « Live & Let Love »

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Same thing happened to me a while ago. I tried to log on after I downloaded but it would take me right back to my profile and I couldn't play the game.
    I got a message saying: Firewall is preventing from FREE REALMS from working. I went onto programs and found firewall settings. I looked at everything and tried to set it to a less protection plan. It started working right away! Hope this helps you!

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Icon8 Re: Free Realms doesn't work :(

Quote Originally Posted by Surflight View Post
    Same thing happened to me a while ago. I tried to log on after I downloaded but it would take me right back to my profile and I couldn't play the game.
    I got a message saying: Firewall is preventing from FREE REALMS from working. I went onto programs and found firewall settings. I looked at everything and tried to set it to a less protection plan. It started working right away! Hope this helps you!
    your picture doesnt show up
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

FireFox and Internet Explorer didn't work??? Are you sure your Internet Connection is working how it should?? Sometimes that can interfear with my computer.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~