Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Elura is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Market threads...

How can one get their active shop thread back to the first page since you can't double post and you can't delete your last post in order to post again, bumping it up?

It seems kind of silly to me that one would have to re-make the thread every few days or so to get it back to first page, but at this point I don't see much of any other option. I don't mind so much it being on page two of the forum but any deeper and it's likely to be overlooked by others as they won't dig down that deeply to find it.

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Market threads...

yeah im having the same problem. Either have a friend post on it. Or just make a new thread. I know its very frustrating lol xP
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

That would work if I had a friend to post on it, but since I really don't know anyone that option is out. Since you aren't allowed to chat in the Free Markets, that wouldn't really work anyways.

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

Actually you can double post on a thread after 24 hours, so if no one replys in 24 hours, just post on it and it will be the first on the front page. I've seen people double-post within a few minutes and I'm still wondering myself how to do that. Hope I helped.
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

A post won't be automerged if a good number of hours pass, as Chris said above, although I'm not sure if it really is 24 hours. There is a way to bypass the automerging by exploiting some details of the posts, but I would prefer not to make such information too public. It is already overused as is by some.
    You should really only "bump" a thread if it is a Free Market thread or you have something to add to it.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    A post won't be automerged if a good number of hours pass, as Chris said above, although I'm not sure if it really is 24 hours. There is a way to bypass the automerging by exploiting some details of the posts, but I would prefer not to make such information too public. It is already overused as is by some.
    You should really only "bump" a thread if it is a Free Market thread or you have something to add to it.
    Yep, 100% positive that it's 24 hours.
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

you dont have to ask a friend to post something in your thread, you can post it yourself to bump it..no harm done for posting your own thread

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Thanks for the info, everyone. I wasn't aware that a post won't be auto-merged after so many hours passed. This will work out great for me then, since I'm not able to be on all the time, but would like to make people aware that I'm still here and still interested in trading.

Btw, I really am interested in joining the Insiders guild, but because I don't really post much, I think it will be a long time before I hit the 50 post count.