Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Free card

Gage is offline Explorer

Default Free card

I hear about this free card for new player. It has some items for free too. Where do I get it?

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free card

If you already have a account on Free Realms, it's too late to buy a 99 cent "free" membership pack - as it works for only new accounts. I think these are most likely to come from target, not sure where else)

There is a TCG starter deck out there too, that "40 cards, and a virtual reward card. Also a one month Free Realms membership. Starter decks also include a map/playmat/starter guide." ~ http://www.potomacdist.com/detail.asp?itemid=freersdb I assume you might be able to get it at target as well... not sure of the price sorry.

Most of all, you have to be in America to find these.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by EatMonkies View Post
    If you already have a account on Free Realms, it's too late to buy a 99 cent "free" membership pack - as it works for only new accounts. I think these are most likely to come from target, not sure where else)

There is a TCG starter deck out there too, that "40 cards, and a virtual reward card. Also a one month Free Realms membership. Starter decks also include a map/playmat/starter guide." ~ http://www.potomacdist.com/detail.asp?itemid=freersdb I assume you might be able to get it at target as well... not sure of the price sorry.

Most of all, you have to be in America to find these.
    True, but there are also idenctical ones at best buy that are completely free, though they have the same stuff for the same people.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Blockbuster also may supply free copies of this card, as well. It's likely not international, unfortunately.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

All free membership cards are available in the US.
    Some places sell them for 99 cents, while others have them for free...
    The free membership available in the real (not virtual) TCG Starter decks includes more items like a pet dog, a different potion, etc.
    If you don't live in the US, you can ask someone else to get you one (a relative or FRI member).

ragnorok is offline Explorer

I've seen them at Toys 'R' Us and Target.

Zura is offline Newbie Explorer

Too bad i'm from Australia. :/
    Add me on free realms! - Zura