Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Default The.....Filter

The filter is getting worse and worse, i can't say words like thanks and how, is any one else having this problem?
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

LyraMoonflower is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: The.....Filter

Yea, it is horrible. " how " is bad enough! Can't even ask how someone is! Other ones that are irritating that seem to be filtered in this last wave are " I'm " and " I've" . I'm sure there are plenty more. I just get so tired of finally getting used to which words are filtered and which ones aren't, only to have them switched once again! And for once and all, give us our smileys back!

i agree, but it is WAYYYYYYYYY better than Quick Chat.

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

"Julissa" gets filtered often too... just a bit annoying..

if someone gets one letter wrong in my name it gets filtered(except Ben)

Elly is offline Explorer

I think depends of the type of computer. I can't say "something" but my friend can. And other words but...I think it's from PC

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    I think depends of the type of computer. I can't say "something" but my friend can. And other words but...I think it's from PC
    How would a PC effect that? I think it's the age you put in....like I know a adult that put his real age and he almost always gets past the filter.... And heres a filtered version of what I just typed...### would a PC effect that? I think it's the age you put in....like I know a adult that put his real age and he almost alwa###gets past the filter....
    Last edited by Nate; 05-18-2010 at 03:09 PM.

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

Well what I've noticed, is that it doesn't always filter the same words... sometimes it filters Julissa, other times not. Sometimes it filters smileys for me, most of the times it doesn't. Goes with the other words as well..

I'm not even really seeing any pattern there, if it has anything to do with the location, server or the time... remains still as a total mystery to me..

Dekan is offline Explorer

ive learn that sometimes an apostrophe after the word will push it past the filter o_O

and word combos , like "Isnt it" will filter, but if you put it like "isnt' it" it wont filter....

try that out, see how it works

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

In the TCG tournaments, we used to tell each other "gg" for good game, but now it comes out as "##." Oddly enough, "g/g" goes through just fine. I lost a game to a character named Peter yesterday. I sent a message that said "g/g Peter, Well played." It came out as"g/g #####, Well played." I can't type Peter, but I can type Pete. Is it just me, or is that actually funny?

Lighten up FR. I know there are kids here, but you can't control every word.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast