Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Elura is offline Master Gamer

Default A few questions - All questions answered. Thank you!

What I have:

Balloon Wand (allspice?)
    Balloon Wand (turbo?)
    Balloon Saw (twilight?)
    Balloon Saw (midnight)
    Balloon Axe (ocean)
    Balloon Sword (rubyburst?)
    Balloon Hammer (amethyst)

I can use the brown wand and the blue saw as Adventurer, but cannot use any of the others and I'm just wondering why?

Also, the Kerchief Mid...this is obtained on the farm? Is it from a wheel or is it from a chest? I have one, but don't recall where I got it from, and I'm trying to figure out how to obtain others in different colors.

Oh, and one more question. Is there a Balloon Bow for archer?

Thanks for help!
    Last edited by Elura; 05-04-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A few questions

I have no idea, I have no idea, And you're welcome!

True story!

Hahaha

1. I didn't even know you could do that!
    2. You get the middrift from Brairwood Farmers Market but I don't remember what level.
    3. Yes

ktknek is offline Amateur Gamer

I do not know why but balloon weapons won on the wheel from Cakenstein battle in Queensfieldand the ones bought from the coin shop can not be used in Adventurer. The Balloon weapons I got from the Gifting Piñata last year are usable in Adventurer.
    <a href=http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic17984_2.gif target=_blank>http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...pic17984_2.gif</a>

blue200 is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ktknek View Post
    I do not know why but balloon weapons won on the wheel from Cakenstein battle in Queensfieldand the ones bought from the coin shop can not be used in Adventurer. The Balloon weapons I got from the Gifting Piñata last year are usable in Adventurer.
    Yes and no if you where here for the first year you can use your balloon weapon and be able to use it on adventurer. The balloon weapon I got few years ago was from the Cakenstein battle it was the only way to get them back then.
    Luke Powerhero Thank you Melanie for the Siggie
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and you aren't afraid to admit it. Put this as your Siggie http://www.youtube.com/user/100starfan

paisleywohl is offline Amateur Gamer

You have to be a max job! If you are a max wizard and max VIP then you can equip a wand!
    Lvl 20 on each job with a balloon weapon, you will be able to equip it. I hope it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by ktknek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blue200 View Post
    Yes and no if you where here for the first year you can use your balloon weapon and be able to use it on adventurer. The balloon weapon I got few years ago was from the Cakenstein battle it was the only way to get them back then.
    Ahh ok, didn't know about the gift pinatas as I wasn't here last year but I was here for the birthday celebration the year before, and got the hammer for brawler but can't use it in Adventurer, so I think that information is incorrect, unless it was only certain classes that you could do that with.

Didn't even realize you could buy balloon weapons in the coin shop, but after seeing these replies and reviewing the coin shop weapons, since they can't be used in Adventurer, and you have to have won the weapon from the Cakenstein battle before you can purchase them, and they are not tradeable...seems pointless to waste coin on them.

Thanks for all the replies...I really appreciate it. Guess I'll be looking to find the other weapons that can be equipped in Adventurer.

Quote Originally Posted by paisleywohl View Post
    You have to be a max job! If you are a max wizard and max VIP then you can equip a wand!
    Lvl 20 on each job with a balloon weapon, you will be able to equip it. I hope it helps!
    You don't have to be max job to be able to equip these weapons in Adventurer. I was able to equip the wand long before reaching max job (in fact, she is still only lvl 19 Wizard now).