Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Felt Berets

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Default Felt Berets

Okay my question is what are the chances of getting a felt berret from the wheel. For example if I were to farm enough samples to be able to spin the wheel 100 times, roughly how many felt berets should I expect? I have noticed with other farming items it seems to be around 1/3 chance to land on a clothing item. So in other words if I were to spin the wheel 100 times I normally would get atleast 30 of the clothing item of that tier. Are felt berets around the same probability or are they lower? I understand that they are rare because they are obtained from level 20 farming wheels which takes forever to collect the resources for but I am also wondering if they are rare to land on. The reason I ask is that I am wondering if it is worth collecting enough samples to spin the wheel 100 times, I plan on keeping all the berets and only selling the extras if I get 2 or more of the same color. Please do not answer if you do not know, I dont want to hear any speculation that might change my mind from going through with this. I want to hear from people who talk from experience or knows someone who has.

EDIT: At the very least I hope to obtain atleast 10 different colors and atleast 5 extars to sell. This would mean a 15-20% chance of landing on felt beret. Does this sound like a possible goal or am I getting my hopes up?
    Last edited by Zyonmkxq; 12-10-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Jenny thunder is offline Explorer

Default Re: Felt Berets

It's a low possiblity cause its very hard ._. ... but just keep trying for one

Care to elaborate? Anyone have a rough estimate as to the probability of obtaining one from the wheel? If I dont get atleast 10 from 100 spins (10% probability) I think I will quit the game. Surely someone must have done 100 spins before, I could not believe it if I were to be the first person to accomplish such a feat. On that note, after 5 hours of collecting samples im still dont have 50% of the needed amount. I have roughly 40% of the samples needed for my goal.

Welp finally collected all the samples that I needed and I calculated that the total amount of ingame time needed to farm all these items is going to be atleast 50 hours. I really hope this is worth the effort, I better see atleast 15 felt berets at the end of this. Anyway its 3 am, I really should go to bed.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

I have not done 100 spins, but others have. There is a guarantee'd chance that you get 5. That much I know. Contact Ravix through the Mystic Forums and ask him. He has probably the best knowledge to farming.

Epik Daisy98 is offline Amateur Gamer

As of what I have heard and/or know, there's at least a 1-2 of 10 chance of getting a Beret, although if this is true, I'm not very sure. Although I do know that you will, more than likely, get at least 10-15 out of how many times your wanting to spin the wheel, more than likely. It's very hard to get them, so it's hard to win them off the wheel, you shouldn't really expect to get many, or even get one on your first spin.

I hope this helps at least some.
    Daisy Salvatore -Formerly Ðaisy Heart- <Mystic Mayhem>
    Ðark Zorua <Secret Society of Awesomeness>

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

I did that once and got about 7 berets. 3 were brown. Good luck!

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Wow 7 berets after 100 spins!? That better not be the case. You would need about that many just to make enough profit to brake even with the amount of time invested in farming. I have calculated that between collecting the samples and farming all of the items needed would require atleast 60 hours. If you were to sell all the harvested items for 100 coins each instead of spinning the wheel you would make between 4.5-5 mil, even if you were to sell them at half the price you would still make 2-2.5 mil. I make roughly 35-40k per hour during power hour so 60 hours would mean a profit of 2.1-2.4 mil. So you would need to make atleast 2-2.5 mil profit just to brake even with the amount of time invested in farming. The average price for a beret is 300-400k depending on color which means you would need 6-7 berets to brake even. Honestly for the amount of time invested in planting and harvesting the nearly 10,000 samples (9500) braking even is totally not worth it. I expect to get atleast 15, I am hoping for more, any less then 15 and I will be furious.

Ahliadre is offline Master Gamer

Hi Zyon (:
    I have never done 100 spins - no patience for all of that farming (lol), but I have done 30 spins a few times.
    Three of the times I received 1 beret in 30 spins (one Ocean, one Ocean, one Thunderbird).
    One time I received 2 berets in 30 spins (one Twilight, one Toasty).

Just a very rare prize!
    Best wishes for your spins - be sure to let us know how it turns out ♥Ahli
    IGN: Ahliadre

Omg... only 1/30 =O I think I will quit if this happens.

Anyway Im taking a break from farming for awhile, Im all burnt out. Did too much in 2 sittings now I am bored to death. Atleast I have all the samples I need just have to get around to farming them. Might take a break from the game in general, theres really not much left for me to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast