Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Fast COINS!

Default Fast COINS!

Are you broke? You're in LUCK! I've got a great guide to earning the proper coins!
    1. Farming-sell crops to the coin shop or other players, or pull weeds, dig, etc.!
    2. Tier 3-4-5 battles-these battles give you at least 800
    3. Robgoblin Treasure Trove-You get 90 coins for defeating the armored goblin and 100 if you are a member at the end. Get 37 coins on wheel.
    4. Daily coin wheel-you get a huge quanity of coins each day and an extra spin every 3 and 7 days!
    5. TCG quests-start with sam potts in sanctuary!
    6. Royal Quest-Go by the lake with pink ninjas everywhere...
    7. Set up a store-start by chatting in Free Realms or posting on the forums!
    8. Buy 20,000 coins from sc shop-go to the cart icon and the sc store pops up
    9. Ask Santa Claus-put the coins on your wishlist.
    10. Be a star on youtube-sign up at youtube and submit your fr video!
    11. Trade with a noob.(Not that new ppl are noobs. My friend is new and she is hot!)
    12. Clubs-Make your club at your house that costs coins.
    13. Make a hotel-build a hotel. -_- I did it...

Default Re: Fast COINS!

Hey! If You read this! I forgot to add, CONTESTS! I'm not british...so I say blue is the text COLOR! If you read this you can fill out this application for access to free tcg! Just Fill it out! Look forward to tcg tournaments cause' these are unlocked tcg CARD DUELIST CARDS ONLY FOR BATTLE. Please fill out application:
    *1. What's your fr name-
    2. Are you in a guild-
    3. Do you have an Arci Joan card
    *4. Are you a girl or a boy-
    *5. Are you a human-
    *6. Do you swear to not do innapropriate things when applying-
    7. Are you famous
    COMPLETED!

WARNING! IF YOU TRADE YOUR CARD TO OTHERS YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR TCG! Thank you for completing!

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Abi the filmer View Post
    Are you broke? You're in LUCK! I've got a great guide to earning the proper coins!
    1. Farming-sell crops to the coin shop or other players, or pull weeds, dig, etc.!
    2. Tier 3-4-5 battles-these battles give you at least 800
    3. Robgoblin Treasure Trove-You get 90 coins for defeating the armored goblin and 100 if you are a member at the end. Get 37 coins on wheel.
    4. Daily coin wheel-you get a huge quanity of coins each day and an extra spin every 3 and 7 days!
    5. TCG quests-start with sam potts in sanctuary!
    6. Royal Quest-Go by the lake with pink ninjas everywhere...
    7. Set up a store-start by chatting in Free Realms or posting on the forums!
    8. Buy 20,000 coins from sc shop-go to the cart icon and the sc store pops up
    9. Ask Santa Claus-put the coins on your wishlist.
    10. Be a star on youtube-sign up at youtube and submit your fr video!
    11. Trade with a noob.(Not that new ppl are noobs. My friend is new and she is hot!)
    12. Clubs-Make your club at your house that costs coins.
    13. Make a hotel-build a hotel. -_- I did it...

Thank you for trying to help but there are much easier ways to earn coins. Spending SC on coins is completely a SCAM.

Croaking Vale gives you up to 1,600 coins each turn during power hour.

You need coins to build a hotel / clubs. Be a star on youtube? What?

If you are a member turning in your crops during power hour gives you much more coins.

At your other post, i'm sorry I couldn't understand a thing.

Sorry...I'm a crazy person

I feel bad I want to delete this....

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Hey! If You read this! I forgot to add, CONTESTS! I'm not british...so I say blue is the text COLOR! If you read this you can fill out this application for access to free tcg! Just Fill it out! Look forward to tcg tournaments cause' these are unlocked tcg CARD DUELIST CARDS ONLY FOR BATTLE. Please fill out application:
    *1. What's your fr name-
    2. Are you in a guild-
    3. Do you have an Arci Joan card
    *4. Are you a girl or a boy-
    *5. Are you a human-
    *6. Do you swear to not do innapropriate things when applying-
    7. Are you famous
    COMPLETED!

Umm... What do you mean by this?
    Done.

XD IM CRAZY PERSON

♪Sydney♪ is offline Pro Gamer

Please tell me you're joking! Sounds to me like you're saying trick noobs/newbs into giving you coins? Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

7. Are you famous

Nobody in FR is famous unless you mean like a celeb playing FR which I highly doubt. (Maybe you mean well known members?)

Btw, Welcome to FRI.
    IGN: Forever Jínxed

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Welcome to FRI!

Thanks for trying to help out people who need coins. 8] Although I don't understand your second post...

From what I understood, you're holding a contest? If so, there's a section of the forum for stuff like that. It was a bit hard to understand so maybe with a bit of reviewing you can post it again in that section of the forum. 8]

Signing up for youtube and getting views doesn't get you coins though. And as far as trading with noobs, if you're suggesting tricking them into giving you coins.. please don't do that. I'm not sure exactly what you meant about the pink ninjas and the royal quest.. If you could be a bit more specific that would help a lot. There is a questline I know of that you may be talking about, but I'm not sure.

I feel bad I want to delete this....
    I don't think there's any way to remove threads easily. You can ask for it to be locked though. 8]
    Last edited by Zalesana; 08-22-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast