Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Mizzila is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon2 Farming Leveling

Is there a way to level up faster? I am level 14, and it is taking FOREVER for me to level up. I have harvested about 2 sets of 24 crops, and I am not even half way up on the skill bar.
    I was just wondering if there was a better way to level up faster, and not have to wait for things like the crops that take 16 hours to grow.

MusicMaster is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Farming Leveling

Not that I know of. But I do imagine it'd be harder to level up now that you're such a high level.
    I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows that well. -Psalms 139:14 <3

paintfresh22 is offline Amateur Gamer

Similar to the other jobs, you will need to attain 24,700 stars to get to level 20. This would mean you need to grow around 1,000 plants to get there. I reckon you grow fast-growing plants like Bubbleberry, Rainleaf and Honeytwig as you will be able to attain around 200-500 stars within a few hours. Planting Starmint would be ideal before bed. Hope this helps!
    My level 20s - (Earned in this order) Chef, Postman, Card Duelist, Brawler, Miner, Ninja, Adventurer, Pet Trainer, Fisherman, Blacksmith, Archer, Wizard, Kart Driver, Medic and Warrior

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

Just plant a bunch of bumbleberry and rainleaf. They grow very fast or you can get those star booster scrolls.
    Made by Epic Becca. Edit by me.

Phantium is offline Amateur Gamer

Speaking of plants.. I had some 24 hour plants planted last night, hope they survive through the maintenance.

Matt Sufer2009 is offline Master Gamer

Usually I grow alot of bumbleberry and rainleaf and sometimes wild root and its fast and effective
    IGN: Matt Surfer
    Alt: Matt Suffer

Sydneyy is offline Explorer

If you pick a chef to grow for and keep a good pace on your farming, you'll level in no time and also be able to spin that chef's wheel multiple times
    http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/Luvmyluke/Screenies/Free%20Realms/Newgenbrocopy_zpse30c7455.png

ezelon123 is offline Explorer

i dont think so

I found honeytwig to be most effective when I was maxing my farm. It produces more stars than bumbleberry or rainleaf, but still grows in 15 minutes. You make it from hybridizing bumbleberry and stickfruit samples. I just planted crop after crop without worrying about turn-ins. The harvested produce never goes bad, so you can always turn the stuff in later after you max your farm and don't need the stars. Then you can grow 50 of whatever you want. Spent a lot of coins on dirt, though.

jeanette1338 is offline Pro Gamer

gumdrop gives lots of stars too, in fact it is the only plant that gives the same amount of stars as the plants that take a day or more.
    ~Back from my 9month break >_>~the cow goes shazoo, while jeanette goes to a swedish bakery.i'm bored lets play a game of shpoople~~proud defender of purple-fu~~