Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

jr13hector is offline Explorer

Default Fancy Key Collection

So I just bought 5/8 Fancy Keys. They're sitting in my inventory but the collection has yet to "start." Do I have to find a Fancy Key in a Rare Robgoblin Junk Pile so that the collection will start?

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Fancy Key Collection

Once you get a key the collection should start. The keys you have should be in your "Collections" under "Junk" and under "Fancy Keys". They should all be there, the ones you need and the ones you have. Is that what you were asking?
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

jr13hector is offline Explorer

Default Re: Fancy Key Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Icy Rose View Post
    Once you get a key the collection should start. The keys you have should be in your "Collections" under "Junk" and under "Fancy Keys". They should all be there, the ones you need and the ones you have. Is that what you were asking?
    No, not quite. I never started the Fancy Key collection. I just purchased 5 of the keys from the set. When the trade was complete nothing appeared on my screen stating that the collection had begun. Hence, my question was if I needed to find a key by myself, without purchasing it, to begin the collection.

Well I found a fancy key, so I guess my problem is over, thanks for your help anyways.
    Last edited by jr13hector; 05-27-2010 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost