Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Emm1tt is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Was This A Fair Trade?

So i meet this guy at the fort in briarwood. He was going on about wanting a tcg mask (not in a bad way just why he wanted it, etc. i wasnt annoyed or any thing XD) and i was wondering wht he was willing to trade. So i saw his LOOOONG list of stuff. It seemed pretty fair so i told him i could trade my 2 tcg packs for a mask to do the trade or he could just have the tcg packs. He wanted the tcg packs. He was even nice enough to trade me the stuff first.
    the main stuff was 3 pieces of old school ninja gear and 2 old school weapons.
    they WERENT black elite but the rat ninja one.
    I dont think i got ripped off or any thing but i was wondering what you guys think?
    Also if anyone is selling the ninja rat old school pants or hat tell me

Default Re: Was This A Fair Trade?

no one knows if this was fair o.o?

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

I'm not really experienced in the trading field of FR. Honestly, I ask my fellow guild members for prices on stuff that I want to sell. So I am not really sure if this is a fair trade.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Can you be more clear? You said HE wanted a mask, then you said that you were trading your 2 packs for a mask???

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    Can you be more clear? You said HE wanted a mask, then you said that you were trading your 2 packs for a mask???
    ok he wanted a frog mask from tcg, i didnt have it so i offered two packs instead. He accepted.
    I got 4 (thought it was 3 ended up being 4) pieces of old school gear and 2 old school weapons. along with a few random shirts and what not

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Then, i don't think it was a fair trade.

1 booster = 100,000. 2 = 200,000.

If you think that 200K was worth all the item's he gave then it was a good deal, if you think 200k wasn't a good deal for all the stuff he offered. Then better luck next time.

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    Then, i don't think it was a fair trade.

1 booster = 100,000. 2 = 200,000.

If you think that 200K was worth all the item's he gave then it was a good deal, if you think 200k wasn't a good deal for all the stuff he offered. Then better luck next time.
    well i usually see packs sell for 70k so its more like 140k and i supose it was some what fair. All i dont have is goth boots in tcg vr clothing (not counting rocker, tiara, etc. i just mean all online vr you can get) and no one was trading them for 2 packs.
    Still i think it was sommmmewht fair but he might have gotten the better deal.
    Still idk

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I suppose if you didn't need it than it was a fair trade. Boosters have raised a bit, so they sell for 90-100k at average. So around 180-200k. I don't know about how much the stuff is worth though, so I would say it's fair as long as you didn't need the mask.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9