Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Icon3 Facing Yourself

I really want to make movies or take pictures of myself but I have a problem about being able to see my characters face. I can't turn around my character to face the screen except when I am in the about me changing clothes or standing on something that isn't dirt, grass, sand, or a walkway. If anyone can tell me what to do, how to fix the problem or to tell me all is lost , it would be much appreciated.

Julia Greenstone <Keeper of the Keys> Server 1
    Playing Free Realms since May 2009

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Icon6 Re: Facing Yourself

Hmm, I have one question. Do you use photo shop?
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Facing Yourself

Well, you know how you can "Right click" on your mouse? The right button? Well, hold in the RIGHT SIDE of your mouse, and move the mouse in a right circle. It should swing the FreeRealms Camera to face yourself.

If that doesn't work, turn the automatic camera focus type thingy off in your SETTINGS
    Settings is a little gear type-thing near the help button up in the top-right side of your screen, go to settings, then turn it off. Now try holding in the right mouse button and moving your mouse around.

Hope this helps!

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Icon11 Re: Facing Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Inua View Post
    Hmm, I have one question. Do you use photo shop?
    No, I don't- I wish I did though.

Julia Greenstone <Keeper of the Keys> Server 1
    Playing Free Realms since May 2009