Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon5 F2P Ways to get Trading Cards

It's been forever since I've played Free Realms and I forgot some ways to get some cards. All I remember is that there's a questline that awards you some cards. Are there any other ways I forgot? Oh, and I need F2P ways because I lost my membership.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: F2P Ways to get Trading Cards

other then the code, there is the wheel.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Some quests reward them, although the only ones you can do after the main Card Duelist quest series would require membership or an SC pack of some sort, I believe. You can also buy booster packs from the SCM or a retailer, although physical packs won't give you as many cards, I think. And then there's the wheel, but the cards won't be so useful and won't be trade-able (if you don't plan on becoming a member, that doesn't really matter anyway).
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

The quest line can be found at Free Realms Free TCG Quest Cards

Aside from that, you can sometimes get a card by spinning the wheel each day. There is also a quest that can be purchased, starter decks that can be purchased, and of course boosters can be purchased.

There is also one quest that is from a VR, but that's easiest to get if you're a member and can trade for it. Otherwise, you are likely to need to buy many booster packs before you get it.
    Last edited by Archer; 10-18-2010 at 07:02 PM.