Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

StephanieStonyray is offline Master Gamer

Default Explanation of Farming...?

I've been playing Free Realms for a while, but I never really farm. I decided I wanted to start.

I just need to know some things. I know the basics; planting, harvesting, and watering are easy.

For example, what is the farming wheel?
    How do I do farming quests?
    Is there certain things I can do to get certain items?

Any other info would be nice

Free Realms Player 2009-2014 ~ FR Youtuber since Oct. 2012
    The FR community was always the best one <3

Mizzila is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Explanation of Farming...?

1. The farming wheel is like the reward wheel from battles and minigames, but only with things you can win from doing the farmers market minigame. All you gotta do is click on the wheelbarrow on your farm lot and look at what is needed for a certain shopping list. After you do that, all you gotta do is plant the seeds for whatever is needed for the shopping list you choose, then after you've harvested enough of the ingredients needed, you can go back to the wheelbarrow and click on the shopping list you were working on. Then you click "Go!" and then the farming wheel will appear.
    2. How do you do farming quests? You need to go to your farm lot and talk to Farmer Chug. He will give you quests, and then you will need to do things like pull weeds on your farm, place soil, level up, plant seeds, and harvest certain amounts of various different crops.
    3. Are there certain things you need to do to get certain items? Yes, there are. There are various different rewards from each shopping list, as you level up you will open up new farmer's market shopping lists, and the higher level shopping list, the better the rewards. But also, the higher the level shopping list, the longer it may take, and the more different types and amounts of crops needed.
    Hope this answers your questions!

Thanks everyone for such a wonderful time in the realms!
    I'll be on MMOCentralForums as Tyrynn if anyone needs me.

Mizzila really gave a good explanation! Something I do is wait and cash in my crops at the market during my power hour (double coins if your a member). As you get into higher levels you can get 10,000 coins or more at a time. Also as you level up you will be able to break boulders and chop down trees, some of which will give you treasure chest that you can win items like : astro helmets, bee antennae, jester hat, sick kicks, knee high boots, ect...Have fun farming!

StephanieStonyray is offline Master Gamer

Thanks for the tips! I can't wait to start!

Free Realms Player 2009-2014 ~ FR Youtuber since Oct. 2012
    The FR community was always the best one <3