Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Sowelu is offline Explorer

Default Everything in the Free Realms screen is small

Hmm okay well I don't know how to phrase this. Like, the logo of mt current job, the quest box, the map in the top right hand corner, etc. they're all smaller than normal.

It started when I closed my laptop while FR was on. Now usually I play FR so that it's not in any windows so that I can't see the start menu button and whatnot that is usually at the bottom of the screen.

But when I opened my laptop again the game was open in a window all of a sudden. So I fixed it so that it doesn't open in a window and also fixed the screen resolution, but now everything else it small.

For example, usually when I view my jobs, it spans over two pages. The fist has 9 jobs, then the second one has 8. But now when I view my jobs, 16 of them are squished onto one page while the 17th awkwardly has it's own page. I hope that makes any sense.

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Everything in the Free Realms screen is small

Just go back to the screen resolution and adjust it. All you did was mess with the screen resolution settings.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Sowelu is offline Explorer

Default Re: Everything in the Free Realms screen is small

I did, but anything smaller than 1920x1080 means that the game isn't full screen. It's just that suddenly everything on my screen is smaller than before.