Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Error W0

cassidy_ is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Error W0

For the last few hours, I've tried getting into the game but it won't work. I keep getting error W0, this happened 2 times yesterday as well. The first time I think it was because they added the new pet and quest. But, now this has happened 2 more times?!? Does anyone know what I can do or is anyone else having the same problem?

ADAM91 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Error W0

they have other threads like this, no need to start a new one, check em out
    IGN: AÐAM
    CHECK OUT
    (THE BERET SHOPPE)
    BUYS OLD SCHOOL, PM ME

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by cassidy_ View Post
    For the last few hours, I've tried getting into the game but it won't work. I keep getting error W0, this happened 2 times yesterday as well. The first time I think it was because they added the new pet and quest. But, now this has happened 2 more times?!? Does anyone know what I can do or is anyone else having the same problem?
    YAAAAAAAAAAAY someone like me. Idk its really starting to make me mad, i have live chatted them over 3 times, sent plenty of tickets. and they STILL CANT FIND THE STUPID PROBLEM. If this keeps going next week im quitting fr. Its ridiculous.
    Narwhales. Bai.

rechase2 is offline Pro Gamer

Yep, sorry to say it but its happened to me for a month now. Ive moved on to another game, yet every time i like to try and visit with my old friends... nope Error w0. No bad news, yet i beleive it will work at some point.

"We were all new at some point, no need for bragging!"
    -Enigmà+ Lvl 80 Argonian Archer
    Formally know as: Professor Helium

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by rechase2 View Post
    Yep, sorry to say it but its happened to me for a month now. Ive moved on to another game, yet every time i like to try and visit with my old friends... nope Error w0. No bad news, yet i beleive it will work at some point.
    I made a thread in someone help on how to temporarily fix it.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Ánna :D is offline Explorer

When I get that error, I just close the tap. Then reopen the tap, log back on, and most of the time It works. But sometimes it doesn't work, then I just restart my computer. Hope this helps. ^-^
    Go here for an AWESOME avvie/siggy! http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...nc-open-65156/