Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ceres27

Title: Error W0

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Icon11 Error W0

Hello! After waiting a few weeks on my break from Free Realms, I attempted to log in on every server, and I got Error W0 on all of them. I other people had the same problem a long time ago, so I uninstalled and re-installed free realms, and it did not work. Is there a solution to fix this problem? Thank you!
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Error W0

have the same problem too every now and then... heres what i do until i get on: i log out from the webpage and log in again and try to hit play see if it works; i change a different browser (from safari i will use mozilla instead); and if that still does not work i restart the laptop. If still does not work i repeat all until i could get in game LOL . hope youll be able to play soon!
    Zalesana likes this.

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Bella Clare is offline Amateur Gamer

This is usually an issue for popular servers, so just try switching the server number before pressing play.

You might also want to try clearing your browser history.
    ^^

*pío pío* O,,O

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Internet explorer sucks............
    Narwhales. Bai.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

I'm having the same problem!! I could play on my computer PC but not my laptop Mac...what's up with that?
    "Why bother?"

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

The methods mentioned above should work, but I always just restarted my computer. It seemed to be the only thing that would work for me.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

JesterGirl is offline Master Gamer

I was having trouble with a different error msg yesterday after the update (Error G27 or something) then I messed around with the setting on my antivirus, since that sometimes won't let me on FR after an update. So then that issue was fixed, I logged in last night and earlier today with no problem, but now I'm getting the error W0 thing. Ugh. FR and their updates... and this will probably be a frequent thing with all the upcoming changes they plan on making.

IGN: Twigs
    (Formerly: Twiggy Jade)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

It's better, I just restarted my Mac laptop and I could play again. (Without re-installing Free Realms) <-Maybe restarting the laptop was it, I dunno.
    "Why bother?"

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Restarting your computer works, or if you share a desktop with family members, log out of your account and re-log into it, then try launching Free Realms.
    My adventure ends here.