Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brett Firemumbles

Title: Error Loading Data

EpicDonovan is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon9 Error Loading Data

Hi my name is EpicDonovan and im having a Problem on Free Realms Insider. I don't know if its just me but, im getting this message on the top left corner on my screen on Free realms insider saying Error Loading Data, Im using Opera as a browser I tried it on Google Chrome and the same thing happened. Has free realms insider Updated their information about the game? I would like to know because I usually want to read Updates instead of being supprised the next day with a random update. The latest post was about Insiders and if you would like to be in the guild you have to do these requirments. Is that the latest information they have out or is the message saying they couldn't load the data and there are other information FRI Posted that I need to know. Thank you if you have any Ideas to fix this. And if you want to add me Im on Epic Donovan

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Error Loading Data

I'm confused.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

I got the message Error Loading Data on the top left corner on my screen and By data do they mean post By freerealms insider, And if so what new posts have they made? The lst post says about the guild insiders and if you want to join on my screen, is that the last post you got too? If soo then Im fine. Just thought th message meant that it wouldnt load any new psots by FRI and I need help on what to do o.o.........

TheThing is offline Amateur Gamer

Uninstall free realms and press the play button to go back to fr

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

@EpicDonovan: I've seen the "error loading data" error occasionally. I think it usually refers to the advertisements being loaded in the site, so I just ignore the error. Honestly, if you want updates about the game, you're (or we're) better off getting the info from FRM. BTW, welcome to FRI site! (:

@TheThing: Epic doesn't have any problem playing the game; he was wondering why there is an "error loading data" error in the FRI website. (:
    Zalesana likes this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Thanks Lol im not new to the site just forgot about my other account this one But thank you!

thekuldude is offline Explorer

I get this "Error Loading Data" message too. I've been wondering what this means for a while now.
    Spoiler: show
    IGN: Stealth

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

I got an error too, after a couple of days when I first created my Free Realms Insider acc. Then BAM - it said Error loading Homepage, I tried clearing my history, caches, cookies but nothing worked. I don't know what's going on..
    "Why bother?"

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

I get it whenever i log in on the main page, i normally go to the forums page log in and then it's perfectly fine forever
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!