Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Error G27

JesterGirl is offline Master Gamer

Default Error G27

I'm wondering if anyone else is having issues with this error message today? it's not letting me into the game. I can log into my profile, but when I hit the "play now" button, this Error G27 pops up and tells me, "There was a problem with the last action, can you please try again later?"
    yea well, it's 'later' and I tried again, it still won't let me into the stupid game -_-

IGN: Twigs
    (Formerly: Twiggy Jade)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

cassidy_ is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Error G27

I read an article where it says that if you encountered Error G27, it means: That your game is out of date, and needs to be patched. Hope this helped!

JesterGirl is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Error G27

Hmm... I tried fixing it based on what ya said, but it's still a no-go. I remember that FR updated this morning, and after the update I couldn't get into the game. I figured if the game was out-of-date that update should've helped, but it's being dumb. I even uninstalled and re-installed FR twice since reading your reply, and that hasn't worked for me either. I'm still getting the same error msg. I think re-installing would've solved it if all it needed was an update. This is frustrating :/

IGN: Twigs
    (Formerly: Twiggy Jade)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.