Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Xboxlover88 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Erica Diggs..Tips?

I have tried beating her multiple times..I know to knock her out three times, and come in the top three. I beat her twice and came in second and I was soo close!! I even bought a Supreme Demo Derby Kart call the Wrecker or something like that. I just can't seem to get her three times..I am soo close! Got any tips, anyone?
    Many thanks, love Zadira!
    ~Zadira Ironrock~
    <Insiders>

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Erica Diggs..Tips?

She is kinda hard but if u swerve alot it will help
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

bash her! bash her in the back. Bash her good. lol

try either jumping on her or raming in to her back.
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I basically stood still in the middle of the arena and kept my screen on Erica. NPC drivers aim for the closest possible target, so she should aim for you, or near you, rather often (everyone else runs into the freezing cave). Just jump when she aims for you and, if you can time it right, you'll be able to inflict plenty of damage on her. Considering there are 6 other idiots in the arena, she shouldn't have full health when this happens too often. Trust me, you'll hit her more when you're not moving so much.
    When doing this, it is based mostly on luck, but I never lost a game without knocking her out at least once (which is great compared to when I actually played and never could touch her). Also, 6 points (or 4, depending on how often you get KOed) should be plenty to get you into the top 3, if not 1st.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Xboxlover88 is offline Amateur Gamer

Thanks guys..I know there is other posts about this topic, sorry lol.
    I have trouble jumping on people but I'll try!
    ~Zadira Ironrock~
    <Insiders>