Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Editing profile page.

I promise not to complain about the new FRI layout untill I have had time to adapt, however......
    If there is a way to change the layout settings on my profile page, I have not been able to find them.

The lime green on blue is, welll......lime green......on blue......sooo not my thing.
    Is there a way to change the block and background colors? If so; Could someone please point me in the right direction......please!
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Editing profile page.

I can't seem to find the option; from what I can tell, no one else has, either. My only guess is that the option no longer exists or is temporarily disabled. There is the possibility that it's no longer part of the forum, like the Live Topic feature.

If it's still around, it's well hidden.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

With Vbulletin 4.0 that feature was removed. Profiles can't be edited to add backgrounds, etc. any longer.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

I believe that I have found it!

Above the thing that says: "Welcome, (your name)" there is a heading that is labeled Settings. Click on it. Than once the new page loads scroll down and on the left hand side under the advertisement there is the option that says "Edit my Profile".

I hope that is what you're looking for! Cheers!
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

Poetic_Raven is offline Amateur Gamer

The settings page doesn't load for me but it sounds like even if it did there would be no way to customize my profile again anyways. Only my profile page and the forums are loading for me currently, which is fine. I understand there will be bugs and glitches... But I do wish the upgrade hadn't removed our options to preview posts and customize our profiles.

" I Became Insane, With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity. "
    - Edgar Allen Poe -

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Icon9 Re: Editing profile page.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Preciousfable View Post
    With Vbulletin 4.0 that feature was removed. Profiles can't be edited to add backgrounds, etc. any longer.
    Well.....that stinks. X(

Poetic_Raven is offline Amateur Gamer

Yes it does

" I Became Insane, With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity. "
    - Edgar Allen Poe -

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Preciousfable View Post
    Oh...That's too bad. A lot of players (myself included) will be very disappointed to learn that.
    Thanks for the info Ashley. You gave the best answer, but I'm going to leave this thread open for a day or two so others can learn about this change. I will close it out sometime before this weekend.

edit: Can I no longer coose best answer to close a thread in this forum? I do not see an option that allows me to do so. Is this another of those little things we have to do without?
    Last edited by Layla Littlenymph; 09-22-2010 at 04:04 PM.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>