Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

BT2007 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Downloading Free Realms to PS3: Unable To Download Key Configuration Files?

I downloaded Free Realms for the PS3 a couple days ago... I heard it's a cool game. After I downloaded it, I started the game. Once I was in it said, "Looking For Updates" right after that it says, "Unable to download key configuration files. Please try again in a few minutes." It's been doing this for days. I'm pretty sure "Waiting a few minutes" IS NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING. Somebody please help. I would like to play the game. Thank you...

Default Re: Downloading Free Realms to PS3: Unable To Download Key Configuration Files?

Ok... So, I went into the game the other day and it downloaded the game. It looked for a new update and it said that I needed to delete some files in order to download the game... I downloaded it and now every time I go to play it, it says, "Unable to log into the servers. Please try again in a few minutes." This has been going on for a couple days. I'm starting to get irritated. I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME! Someone please help.

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Downloading Free Realms to PS3: Unable To Download Key Configuration Files?

They might be updating the servers (well, if they do on PS3) or it might be that it isn't supported.

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Well, they made a version of Free Realms for PS3... I download it and it doesn't work? Makes no sense. Why did they even make a PS3 version if I can't play it. I have a PS3 and I'm pretty sure there is nothing wrong with it so... I don't know. IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.