Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Default Does Anyone Know How To Sign Up For The Official Free Realms Forums?

Ok Does Anyone Know how To Sign Up For The Free Realms forums?
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Does Anyone Know How To Sign Up For The Official Free Realms Forums?

I think it's just your account info. But if your under 13 you can't post. And your parents can also make it to where you can't go there all together.

Princess Sokello is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Does Anyone Know How To Sign Up For The Official Free Realms Forums?

Yup, you just use your usual sign in info. That's all there is to it. It may be blocked if you are under 13 as Sarah said.
    ♥Sokello♥
    ♥Exertion♥
    ♥"How would you liek it if the chest spammed you?!"♥

Tinybuzz is offline Explorer

There is nothing there, even after I log into my Station account - just the Announcements and International boards... has anyone been able to access the rest of official FR forum?
    Last edited by Tinybuzz; 09-29-2010 at 03:55 PM.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

You should be able to log in to the forum as you do on the website. If it's your first visit, you may be asked to create a forum-specific name since they obviously won't want you to give away your account username.

Accounts under 13 or restricted from viewing others' posts will only be able to see the Announcements forum, like what happened to Tinybuzz. If your account is above age 13 but your restricted, you can change said setting in your Parental Controls.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Tinybuzz is offline Explorer

Thanks!

As it turns out, I wasn't logged into the official forum - my screen resolution is 800x600 on this PC
    and the "Login" button was off the screen