Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: DoD Voucher?

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Default DoD Voucher?

Can you still put in a DoD voucher code? I can't find where to put it in.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: DoD Voucher?

I believe you'll be given the option to put in a code once you try to buy one of them. I think it's just before you are shown the cost of the item.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Indeed so RP.

TechDek,
    When you go to the market and click purchase on a DOD, you should get a pop up box where you can input a code. When you input a valid code, the cost will reduce to zero SC. When you see the cost reduce to zero, click purchase. Do NOT click purchase if the SC cost shown does not reduce.

From there you can go into the create a DOD section of the TCG Lobby. When you design a card, you will be given an option to save it. You can create as many cards as you desire. After you have created and saved at least one card, you can click on the card you would like to print, and you will get a message box telling you how many voucher codes you have available to print. Click print and your voucher code total will reduce by one. TOPPS will process your order, and send your DOD cards to you by snail mail. It will take a minimum of six weeks before you get your cards.

It's been a while since I made one of these, so if I got anything wrong, or you run into any problems, feel free to message me and I'll be glad to check it out for you.

What class and level of DOD were you thinking about getting? I like to trade DOD, so keep me in mind when you get your cards in.
    Last edited by Layla Littlenymph; 11-22-2010 at 11:02 PM.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Well, the code said the contact technical support because and error occurred.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Some people were having some issues with that a short while back. I would try inputing the code again, and double checking it to make sure it's entered correctly (it IS a long code). If it still will not take it, Tech support is your last and only option. I usually get good response from most tickets I send, but I have found that tech support can be a little less responsive (but don't tell them I said that). You may have to push them a little if they drag their feet. Sorry I could not be of greater help than that.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>