Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    peachesabbie is offline Newbie Explorer

Default DESPERATELY NEED HELP ---- Mac ---- Can't see game

My daughter plays Free Realms on our Mac. Lately when she logs in and presses the play game button, we get the game launching screen. We hear Free Realms music playing and see the "tree" icon in the dock. However the screen stays on her character profile. No matter what we try we can't get inside the game. Help anyone? We've opened a ticket but have not received a response. Thank you so much to anyone who can help.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: DESPERATELY NEED HELP ---- Mac ---- Can't see game

Quote Originally Posted by peachesabbie View Post
    My daughter plays Free Realms on our Mac. Lately when she logs in and presses the play game button, we get the game launching screen. We hear Free Realms music playing and see the "tree" icon in the dock. However the screen stays on her character profile. No matter what we try we can't get inside the game. Help anyone? We've opened a ticket but have not received a response. Thank you so much to anyone who can help.
    This is most likely a glitch in Mac Systems. Try opening up the Windows Task Manager to know if it runs. If it does, try clicking the tree on the Side Dock (The one where it shows your Antivirus program, time, and Internet Connection status) to see what happens. If it doesn't, you'll have to contact SOE's Support Response Teams about it.

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

This Happens To Me A Lot , I HAVE To Clear My History Before Loading Free Realms Or It Won't Load . Or It Freezes On The Loading Screen . Sometimes I Even Have To Restart My Comp Completely . Which Is Actually More Usual Than Sometimes .You May Have To Find Another Computer To Do This , But Make Sure Free Realms Isn't " Half Sized " It Has To Be On Full Screen Mode For It To Pop Up With Mine . Works For Me :/ If All Else Fails , Contact Mac's Support . That Problem May Be With Your Comp Instead Of FR

Thanks. I see the tree icon in the dock. Clicking on it doesn't do anything, except perhaps putting the Free Realms menu up at the top of my screen. I've tried clicking on all the options by going through that menu, also by right-clicking on the tree icon. I hear the game --- the music is playing continuously, until I quit Free Realms --- but like I said I am stuck on the character profile. I've looked for hidden screens. My pop-ups are NOT blocked. I've reset Safari, etc. I am running with Snow Leopard, and like I said, it has run absolutely fine in the past. I just opened a second ticket, this time in "Connection Issues - MAC" I hope I get some help soon. It's frustrating to be billed for something that is no longer working.

Thanks. I see the tree icon in the dock. Clicking on it doesn't do anything, except perhaps putting the Free Realms menu up at the top of my screen. I've tried clicking on all the options by going through that menu, also by right-clicking on the tree icon. I hear the game --- the music is playing continuously, until I quit Free Realms --- but like I said I am stuck on the character profile. I've looked for hidden screens. My pop-ups are NOT blocked. I've reset Safari, etc. I am running with Snow Leopard, and like I said, it has run absolutely fine in the past. I just opened a second ticket, this time in "Connection Issues - MAC" I hope I get some help soon. It's frustrating to be billed for something that is no longer working.
    Well, at least my help has been attempted. I never have used a Mac Computer before, so I never actually know of the way to fix this issue. Either way, all you can do is wait for Customer Support and a Support Response Team to look in to this problem. In the mean time, I would consider switching to a Windows Computer (Preferably a Windows 7 Compatible.) to be playing the game. It should, more or less, be the same as a Mac computer.

Thanks for your help, Demolisher, and also Tabi.

No problem. Any more help, just ask, and we will help solve the problem.

Marissa is offline Pro Gamer

sometimes this happens with my pc and i just close everything and restart it i also disconnect from my wifi then reconnect but i am not sure this would work on a mac hope this helps (:

IGN was Marissa Pearlcove then Màrissa later Kat Eve after that Kat Styles and now finally Alkara

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

You're Welcome :/ I Guess Clearing Didn't Help Either ?
    Free Realms for Mac -- Boot Camp is the best option!

Does That Help With Anything ? I Read Only The First Paragraph Since I've Got To Go . Hopefully There's Something In There For You(:

Thanks everyone. Tech support got in touch with me. I had to uninstall/reinstall Free Realms. I needed his instructions on how to do it, however. Now it works like a champ. Yay!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast