Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Epic Niki

Title: Demolition Derby Driver Quests

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Icon3 Demolition Derby Driver Quests

Okay so, I have decided that I am not going to give up until I beat the Demolition Derby questline. I finally, after a million tries, I defeated Erica Diggs 3 times and placed in first, but now, NOW, after about 4 quests, I have to knock out 10 karts in a row, and I am only able to get up to 5 before time runs out.

I need tips, a lot of them.

1. I know to jump on the Karts, it seems like that was a given when you first started the job.
    2. If that doesn't work, I go to the middle of the arena and jump up and down, but then I get knocked out immediately when a kart drives by.

Here are my current items in the Garage:

Demolition Derby Karts:
    Ripper Wrecker

Engine:
    1. Derby Pro Engine
    2. Derby Advanced Engine
    3. Derby Stock Engine
    4. Ripper Wrecker Engine

Boost:
    5. Pro Derby Tank
    6. Ripper Wrecker Turbo
    7. Stock Turbo Tank

Slot A:
    9. Basic Crash Protection
    10. Power Steering Minus
    11. Power Steering Plus
    12. Derby Basic Jumping Springs

Slot B:
    13. Advanced Shock Stoppers
    14. Turning Minus
    15. Turning Plus
    16. Basic Bounce Boosters
    17. Basic Shock Stoppers

I need all the tips I can get/different items to try for my kart. Thank you!!!
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Pop
    Pop is offline Explorer

Default Re: Demolition Derby Driver Quests

I would suggest trying to get as many defense and attack power ups as possible and go after crowds of karts instead of staying stationary in one place. When karts pile up on each other that is a perfect opportunity to go full ram into and knock out a great majority of people.

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Well, what I did to finish that quest is to back up from my original spot (back against the wall), and when a car comes charging, I time it correctly and jump on them.
    zachpuppy likes this.

8 tries later, no luck.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

I cant remember much but I do remember I had to try numerous times eventually i kept giving up, I never finished the entire questline >:I Those quests get insanely tough. Goodluck.
    Narwhales. Bai.

I sent in a ticket about how complicated it is (Again). It would be so easy for them to change each mini-game from 4 minutes to 6 or 7 minutes, or just lower the goal down to needing to knock out 5 people instead of 10.

This is what Referee Silver said:

Howdy-

Referee Silver here.

I certainly understand your aggravation over The Odd Audition quest. That quest is a beast. It took me many, many tries to be able to finally complete The Odd Audition quest. I think the ideas you have to help ease the pain of this quest are good ones, and I am most certainly going to be sending them over to our Development Team, so that they can hear/read them. Who knows, maybe they will use your ideas on this quest. In the meantime, keep up with attempting this quest. I am sure you will find a way to do it. : )

Please let us know whenever there is something that we may be able to assist you with.

Good fun,

Referee Silver