Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Default Delicious Goo'd Candy

No matter How HARD I Try i Just cant Seem To Beat This Mini Game, this game is Made For 10 year Old's... am i just not Able To Defeat this Game?
    i Need Some Tips Please... Because You'd Think 1 time eh 2 times eh? 3rd Times The Charm Right? Lets Just Hope the 30th Try Will Be Easier... >.> I've Done This Mini Game 29 Times...
    HELP PLEASE! D:
    --Vórtex

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Marissa is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Delicious Goo'd Candy

ikr i can't beat it either !>.<!

IGN was Marissa Pearlcove then Màrissa later Kat Eve after that Kat Styles and now finally Alkara

Im About to Send In a Ticket.. Cause Its Super Hard..

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Try starting at the top and working to the bottom. The board will start filling up with green goo. When you run out of links of three click 3 or 4 tornado's from the bottom of the board (it gets them out of the way so goo can fall) .Be sure to make a link or two in between your tornadoes so your time doesn't run out.Look for links at the bottom of the board that will let the goo drop as your using your tornadoes.Some goo will just auto drop as you use your tornado's. When your goo on the board gets low use 1or 2 blast spheres to line up links then start at the top again. Well at least thats the formula I use. Hope it works for you!! Lets GO # 30!!

jal12 is offline Master Gamer

my tip is to start at the bottom and work around the goo. if you have a tornado thingy or dynamite use it immediatly. that's all i can offer

"Revenge is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches.
    It's thirst cannot be quenched. Untill the last man standing has fallen." --Vladimir Makarov ( <- link. click to find out who he is.)

The only thing I've gotten from it is candy and face paint cards. I played it for a while but it takes to long for me. My ADD kicks in.......O' Look a kitty!! I don't think it's worth it unless you just want the extra candy and you have nothing else to do.. I hope you try it though to see if I helped and if you get something different than me let me know

Thanks Guys Ill try!

Dr. Seuss.