Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aubss

Title: Deleting character and making new one..

Töxic123 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Deleting character and making new one..

I already took all my tradable items and my trusted (Real life) friend has them, but i have ALOT of sc and locked items, and some i may never get back if i do delete her.. i was never happy with my pixie and wanted to remake her. Would i be able to ask for a transfer thing, o-o i just really am curious has anyone done this before? and is there any way possible for a transfer anyone had one? I just would like to know before i delete her.. o:
    Note- This is all on the same account
    Last edited by Töxic123; 09-02-2013 at 10:40 PM.
    x_x

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Deleting character and making new one..

No, I do not believe they transfer. I had rocker sneakers on one of my pixies and I wanted to transfer them to drella, but they said they could not.
    Zalesana likes this.

Töxic123 is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Aubss View Post
    No, I do not believe they transfer. I had rocker sneakers on one of my pixies and I wanted to transfer them to drella, but they said they could not.
    That's too bad ;-; i wish they would transfer.. but i guess i'm just gonna have to get sc to replace it all xD
    x_x

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

You can send a ticket. Maybe they will
    Narwhales. Bai.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Like Dawn said, you can try asking but I doubt they'll transfer anything for you. I was in a similar situation where I wanted to delete an alt that I had bought some rides on. I remember looking up if transfers were possible and it pretty much said that once you buy an sc item, it's on your character. I deleted the alt anyway and all the rides were gone along with my character. 8]

Good luck!

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

If I remember right, SOE will not do this..

If they did, as they did it only once for me, they only moved up to moving over 10 SC ONLY items, no tcg, none other, but each time I try to ask now, they say they don't honor it, and I find it a bunch of bologna! but, I guess I wouldn't blame them, or there would be too many requests for it, sometimes... Anyway, you can give it a try if you have never asked for it in the past, but just remember: you can only move up to 10 sc-related items only.

Good luck!
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."