Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Crop Duster!

JesterGirl is offline Master Gamer

Icon5 Crop Duster!

Hey all, someone else has prolly already asked this, but what exactly does the Crop Duster do for your farm? I know it scares pests off and fertilizes your crops, but do you have to buy the fertilizer it uses separately or does it automatically spray fertilizer? it seems a bit pricey to me, so for the money it costs I would hope it automatically supplies the fertilizer.

IGN: Twigs
    (Formerly: Twiggy Jade)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Nyappylove is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Crop Duster!

It has unlimited fertilizer, water, miracle grow, bug repellent, stuff to scare away pests and fungus Killer. To me its the best USEFULL thing they have added to sc lol xD
    ReäperSienn Reinø Facebook

My WishlistMy StoreMy Youtube

JesterGirl is offline Master Gamer

Sweet, i was just about to buy one and wanted to make sure it was worth it, thx!
    *added* Ok So I bought the crop duster. now not sure how to use it? lol. i tried putting it down on a farm and it says that fixture cannot be placed there. how much free space does it require? it seems like it might take alot of space, will there be room for my crops lol
    Last edited by JesterGirl; 08-11-2011 at 11:41 PM.

IGN: Twigs
    (Formerly: Twiggy Jade)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

ret2go is offline Amateur Gamer

Yes u have plenty of room for ur crops, but one thing not mentioned it does charge u coins when u use it....ie...watering costs 500c etc.....I've not seen that scares off pests either, maybe I'm not getting that but mine has never done that..Also if u have both farms, it's easy to take back and forth between them for watering saves alot of time when u do that.