Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

Icon4 cousin cANT get in :(

welll mmy cousin tryed her porfile and idid not work her account ( on here is not working either and she cant get on her porfile nayones profile or post I need help and her -MM P.S jer name is monica stra haven thnkas!!!!! Please help!!!!!
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: cousin cANT get in :(

Oh, this is awful... I hope things can be fixed so she can get on.

Alieza Marie is offline Pro Gamer

I had the same problem with 1 of my computers. I don't know what's causing it for her, but it could be the computers security / parental controls that could be preventing her from going to certain websites. Look into it and I hope things work out for her.

Kyle Icethrone is offline Amateur Gamer

I had an issue with my laptop where it would load Free Realms like normal and then the screen would bounce in different places and Free Realms would automatically shut down. I dont know how to fix that though, i just use my Desktop now.. Maybe theres too much memory, or you didn't download the latest Adobe Flashplayer

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by mm7890 View Post
    welll mmy cousin tryed her porfile and idid not work her account ( on here is not working either and she cant get on her porfile nayones profile or post I need help and her -MM P.S jer name is monica stra haven thnkas!!!!! Please help!!!!!
    Would you mind checking parental controls? That might be a issue...

Drakie is offline Pro Gamer

i had lots of problems with my laptop too. i had no idea why. i also had problems running FR on an iMac. i never figured out how to do it in the end. the plugins were incompatible i,e mac flash. but i use a windows 7 desktop pc and it runs beautifully and i also have a vista laptop that runs ok too. is your cuzz.s computer powerful enough?
    Lost in fog and love and faithless fear,
    I've had kisses that make Judas seem sincere..