Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pinktree2010

Title: Confused on this

Element is offline Pro Gamer

Default Confused on this

Okay, so I've heard that different old school pieces are worth more or less based on the level. But before it was the lower levels that were more wanted and now it's the higher ones? This is a bit confusing. Which is generally worth more, higher level pieces or lower level?

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Confused on this

I'd think vault colors (Light Purple, Baby Blue, ect) but as far as I see, high level old school is most wanted.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Element is offline Pro Gamer

Thanks, Kayo!

Well, some of the reasoning behind low-level old school gear being worth more is that back then people would "throw-away", or sell to the coin shop, their low level gear once they reached higher levels. Therefore, there would be less of the lowe-level gear -- making it more sought after. I don't know exactly which is worth more though.

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

I think it depends on what job and piece the clothing item is. I mean for instance, postman. Most people want the lower level postman tops. But not necessarily the low level postman shoes. Wizard, people generally lean more toward the lower level tops than the higher. Archer, the lower level tunics are worth more than the higher level tunics. Ninja, the general people want the higher level ninja than lower because lower level is more common. Brawler, most people want the higher level tops than lower but are often more in-favor of the lower level shoes than higher.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-