Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Confused?

DesertRose123 is offline Explorer

Icon9 Confused?

Well I was On free realms and a Player said to me "Let me go on your account so I can have a go on your dragon", and obviously I said "no" But then He told me that if I dont let him go on my account he Will Report me and Ban be Forever? Can he actually Ban me from free realms By reporting me when I have done Nothing Wrong Plz Help ^_^

Jasonhebe is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Confused?

first of all he can't band you second of all if you do nothing wrong your fine third of all that was good you said no because they could have stole your stuff on you account

william ionsea1 is offline Pro Gamer

No he cant ban you for reporting you if you didnt do anything wrong.He would be able to steal your account if you let him borrow it!Just teleport away to another place where he cant find you.

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

He says that so you'll let him on. You should never do that. If anyone, he needs to be reported, not you. Don't worry about it. You can't be banned if you haven't done anything wrong. The Refs check that.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

1. Its good ya said no, he mightve gotten your stuff
    2. Dont worry, He cant report you for obeying the rules
    3. Send a ticket, HE should be banned before he scams someone.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

If I were you I would send in a ticket and report the person who told you that.... He's basically making a threat because you wont give him your information for your account, which not even FR ref's or enforcers will ask you for and they tell you to never give out your account information. If anything he needs to be reported... You on the other hand...did everything right, glad you didn't give him your information for your account even when he made the threat... Good Job !
    Playing DCUO now

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

There isn't a single person that should have your password except from you (and maybe your parents). Employers of any MMO game will never ask for your password, ever, and this includes Free Realms, as Grim has said.

Also, you can never be banned for refusing to give someone something, refusing to go do something with the person, refusing to help someone, or anything like that - so the next time someone decides to pull that stunt, shove em on your ignore list Px

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

They can't ban you if you didn't do anything wrong. You should ban him for trying to threaten you and trying to scam you. And the refs won't even ask and they look into why you should be banned. If you did nothing wrong then your fine.
    Made by Epic Becca. Edit by me.

brett1 silverstone is offline Amateur Gamer

ya dont give him or anyone else anything and if someone says somthing like i hack i will give you 100000 million coins if you let me on or i am a admin give me you password so i can go on and do what ever like give you styuff. admins never ask for passwords dont ever give it out

kim coldrock is offline Amateur Gamer

if you did not do any thing he can do any thing to ban you it will be fine

'On The Dance Floor'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast