Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Keith Lifemetal is offline Amateur Gamer

Default colored top lvl clothes???

I have been seeing a lot of top lvl clothing lately. I wanted to know if it was from vaults, battle bonuses, or misc.... Could someone please tell me where to get them cause i really need top lvl wizard gear
    If you are an Insider, I would love to be your friend. All you have to do is sent me a request. I am usually on server 1 so just send me a request and I would be happy to accept!!!

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: colored top lvl clothes???

The level 20 gear for wizard is a red cloak and helm with purple boots and gloves. I dont actually care for the helm, or the purple red combo, so I purchased the level 18 fez, boots, and gloves in the coin shop to match the cloak which is semi-awesome looking. The level 20 gear does not have better stats than the level 18. It just looks a little better in most cases, and is considered rarer because it can not be purchased from the coin shop.

Level 20 gear comes from the prize wheel in certain dungeons, and the clothing varies depending on which combat job you ran the battle instance in. All of these dungeons have a bonus objective also, that will award you a random piece of level 18 or 20 gear in a random tint if you complete the goal. The bonus objectives are where all the specialty colors come from. It takes a lot of combat to complete an outfit in one color. Some players find it easier to simply trade for them in the market forum.

The dungeons that award level 20 combat gear (and contain bonus objectives) are as follows.

Briarheart Caverns: Gloves (are on prize wheel).
    Bonus Objective: Defeat all enemies (for a random piece of equipment in a random tint).

Cray Caves: Boots
    Bonus Objective: Defeat all enemies.

Darkspore Depths: Pants/Skirt
    Bonus Objective: Find and destroy 5 poisonous necro spores (they inflct heavy damage).

Forest Troll Fort: Hat/Mask/Helm.
    Bonus Objective: Find and defeat 4 Elite Troll Sneak Scouts (difficult).

Haunted Mines: Shirt/Robe.
    Bonus Objective: Defeat Necrosis (will not spawn untill after dungeon Boss is defeated).

Snowy Canyon: Jewelry
    Bonus Objective: Find the Elusive Sasquatch (Flees when you first encounter, so you will need to find him twice).

Tanglewood Fort: Accessories & Equipment (such as the quiver for your Archer job, or talisman for Wizard).
    Bonus Objective: Check in with the 5 Chugawug lookouts you will find along the battlements.

Trail of Betrayel: Shards.
    Find 4 sets of Troll marching orders (very difficult).

I do not recall the exact location of all of these, but they are listed on your IG mini-map.
    I seems to me that there is a combat instance that rewards a weapon as well but if so, I can not recall it. Perhaps another member can shed light on that subject.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Layla Littlenymph; 03-26-2011 at 07:45 PM.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Keith Lifemetal is offline Amateur Gamer

thanks for the info. but what i meant was like an orange jonin ninja hat or pink wizard gear. red warrior, and a green ninja gi. stuff like that. where do you get colored top lvl clothes?
    If you are an Insider, I would love to be your friend. All you have to do is sent me a request. I am usually on server 1 so just send me a request and I would be happy to accept!!!

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

By completing the bonus objetives in the combat instances I listed above.
    When you complete the bonus objective you get a random piece of gear in a random tint (color).
    Aside from that, you will have to buy it from other players in the Free Market forum.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

kim coldrock is offline Amateur Gamer

sorry cant help you there

'On The Dance Floor'

Piper is offline Master Gamer

Yeah i agree with everything layla had said heh
    Im not pretty, Im not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.
    ~ Katniss Everdeen ~ District 12 tribute

Blaze4210 is offline Amateur Gamer

Yup.... you need to do some bonuses, there's a glitch in the tanglewood fort to get it with no fighting though, it gives the misc...

YouTube - Free Realms Tanglewod Fort Glitch Run

It doesn't always give max though it gives 16+
    Hope i helped
    Are You Ready?