Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Title: Coins D:

Princess Leopard is offline Master Gamer

Default Coins D:

I don't know how to earn coins I really Want coins so I can buy a Chatdy Backpack or a Pretty Princess Hat Please Help and every time I sell stuff no one really buys it
    Ty Princess Melodie for the Signature & Avatar & the Shop Avatar
    If you believe as Jesus Christ as your Savior and you not afraid to admit it, Put this as your signature.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Coins D:

If you're a member, go to Croaking Vale during Power Hour.
    Here's what I do:
    Run through Croaking Vale swinging my weapon like a maniac
    Round up all of the enemy archers (they'll run towards you if you run by them and run further down a path)
    Defeat the two bosses
    Then, defeat the archers
    Go to the door
    Spin the wheel
    Repeat until Power Hour is done
    Aaaaand yep, that's how I do Power Hour.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Yeah, Croaking Vale spits out a lot of coins. Also, try doing a lot of quests.

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

Maryie is offline Master Gamer

I do Croking Vale a lot too, But if you have SC you can buy one of those coin plants that give you coins every day for it think 30 days..... i could be wrong tho
    Maryie
    Insiders

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

I used to power hour, but I got bored easily. Seriously, I felt like a zombie going through there. Instead of 'BRAIIINS' I would say, 'COIIIINS'. So, I stopped doing power hour. I'm too lazy to do it. I usually just do my daily quests and what not during the power hour, or sell SC. Once I had almost a million coins from selling SC, but then Techdeck caught me in-game and suckered 400k outta me for a S.S. Dingy Paddle and a Skater Shirt, >.>. Not that I don't enjoy those items greatly............>.>..............anyway, if yer lazy like me, you can try and sell SC, XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, you could do gear round ups or whatever they call them these days, get money from it and sell duplicates of the gear.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

wickedjeromy is offline Pro Gamer

do a quest with a crazy coins scroll during power hour

Azure Coldlake is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Rosierulez View Post
    I used to power hour, but I got bored easily. Seriously, I felt like a zombie going through there. Instead of 'BRAIIINS' I would say, 'COIIIINS'. So, I stopped doing power hour. I'm too lazy to do it. I usually just do my daily quests and what not during the power hour, or sell SC. Once I had almost a million coins from selling SC, but then Techdeck caught me in-game and suckered 400k outta me for a S.S. Dingy Paddle and a Skater Shirt, >.>. Not that I don't enjoy those items greatly............>.>..............anyway, if yer lazy like me, you can try and sell SC, XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, you could do gear round ups or whatever they call them these days, get money from it and sell duplicates of the gear.
    You are so right!!! I would be so rich right now if power hour wasn't so boring!!! Lol most of the times I just skip it lol Also, besides croaking vale, the artifact hunt is also a good thing to do during power hour, and I think you get somewhere between 15k and 45k in an hour.

ItsGhost is offline Amateur Gamer

Ya, Croaking Vale And Artifact Hunt Are Both Good Ones. You Should Try Both, Not In The Same Power Hour Though. I Like [For Some Odd Reason] Running Through Random Dungeons Like Forest Troll Fort.

Also You Should Try [If You Have Level 16+ Ninja With A Soul Power Sword] To Run Through Cray Caves. It Takes About 2-5 Minuets. [Depends If The Bosses Hit You A Lot Or Don't Hit You At All.

If You Need Bonuses Fast, I Wouldn't Do Any BIG Dungeons. Instead You Should Do Snowy Canyon.

If You Need Help With The Bonus Part, Just Look In My Siggy For My IGN.

Anytime,
    Ghost.
    Last edited by ItsGhost; 01-26-2011 at 02:32 AM.
    IGN=The1 Gho7t.
    Always Server 10.

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Power hour, Croaking Veil over and over for the whole hour...as Celestina said. As for the Chatty back pack and Pretty Princess item try TCG.. buying the original booster packs with your SC (Not the Shattered Past one) for their VR's. In my humble opinion you may get it faster that way rather than getting enough coins to buy the VR from someone or maybe be able to make a good VR trade with someone. Good Luck and if I run across another Chatty back pack I will let you know.
    Playing DCUO now

MusicMaster is offline Amateur Gamer

Here's what I do: Teleport to Greenwood forest.Then go to camp Robbie.See the Artifacts game beside Robbie's tent?Play that game during power hour BUT quit after the first level then try and earn coins on the wheel.If everything goes right, you can earn UP TO 700 coins per game!!!!!!
    I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows that well. -Psalms 139:14 <3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast