Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: COIN WHEELISSUE

leo7867654 is offline Explorer

Default COIN WHEELISSUE

Alright..... Something is going on with my coin wheel it always lands on 250!!!! Every time it starts stopping and inch away from 5000 next thing you know BOOM! 250!!! What's up with that??? Call it luck i call it a cheap glitch, Oh ya one more thing after i spin my wheel a chu chu chu chu sound starts up?! PLZZZZ HELP

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: COIN WHEELISSUE

......This happens to me all the time...the wheel is simply luck.
    As for the sound, I have no idea. I keep my sound off when I play FR I really hate the sound effects and soundtracks.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Kassiah is offline Amateur Gamer

I agree with Kitana all the way, I ALWAYS get 250c and I guess you just gotta be lucky, I'm not lucky at all D:.

Cassidy is offline Explorer

Yah that tends to happen to me too, but I don't think it's a glitch. It usually does it a few times in a row then one day it magically lands on the robgoblin who gives me nothing but a shoe.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

There's a trick to getting 5,000c but you must get the timing right. Simply watch the power bar, experiment with it. Try which length of power gets you closer to the 5k prize. After some evaluating, you should be able to figure out the estimated power. It works for me quite often.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Your lucky to get the 250 coins.... When I spin I get the robgoblin one more often then anything else and then I get some cheap worthless item worth 10-20 coins. And for the second bit, I have no idea, I have never experienced that but I always play with the sound/music off so I wouldnt be able to hear the sound anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Your lucky to get the 250 coins.... When I spin I get the robgoblin one more often then anything else and then I get some cheap worthless item worth 10-20 coins. And for the second bit, I have no idea, I have never experienced that but I always play with the sound/music off so I wouldnt be able to hear the sound anyway.
    Yup, me too

The sound is probably the wheel sound, it makes a clicking noise like if you spun an actual wheel.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

lol its not really a glitch. or if it is then we all are having it i rather call it as luck

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

It Happens To Me ALL The Time.

leo7867654 is offline Explorer

I know it stinks
    I always get the robgoblin or the 250 :/ It happens for like a month or 2 and my luck grows again. Thanks for all your help and does anyone know how to close a post on here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast