Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jaaaaaaaaack

Title: Coin Help?

Default Coin Help?

Ok so its killing me Going to tanglewood and seeing girls with Magenta Cardigans Blossom Rolled Sleeve Hoodies Icy Pet Trainers and everything else when im the newbie looking like this
    CaptureCapCapO_O.PNG

-_- I look like a newb SO I have decided that I am going earn me some coins and buy some nice vault (or pet apron or... something of that nature) But I have like 100k O_O So my shop is doing.... Well... better then I though actually but I need you lovely people to give me some

COIN EARNING TIPS! (or what to trade for vault and pet aprons and other non combat old)
    IGN: Arie Flamingheart

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Coin Help?

Well, if you're a member, taking advantage of the first hour coin boost always helps. You can go into 'games' and spin the wheel, even if you get no coins to 5,000 coins.

Arielle Ringsong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post
    Well, if you're a member, taking advantage of the first hour coin boost always helps. You can go into 'games' and spin the wheel, even if you get no coins to 5,000 coins.

Yes The power hour DEFINENTLY helps if you use it right.... I always battle because idk what else to do for coins during the hour

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Try doing croaking vale during power hour... Lots of coins to be found there.

True story!

Quote Originally Posted by Baybo View Post
    Try doing croaking vale during power hour... Lots of coins to be found there.
    Ok thanks Baybo! Tavern Cellar is a good one for leveling up too.... Just putting that out there

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

You could make an alt (if you're a member) and just log in once every month and get the member pack with the 10k on it. That's what I've done on my Baby Stewie character and now I have like 90k on it. It takes a while, but if you've got patience it's pretty rewarding since you don't really have to do anything.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Ok so I just got a piece of old! The Ninja Diving Hawk Gi (brown)

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

Babes Idea!

Go to tanglewood fort do that glitch thing where you get those guard people then sell your sc colored gear on your shop for like 5-10k?
    Thanks for the memories!