Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zalesana

Title: Clockwork octopus?

Jduensing is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Clockwork octopus?

i have opened so many clockwork chests it is downright sad. but i still havent obtained my prize.....the clockwork octopus.
    i have opened about 7 chests, and im clean outta sc. i may buy some more, but dont want to spend all that sc on mismatched peices of robot that go for very little money. my question is-is there a scheme or mechanism that makes it easier to get a desired item? veteran clockworks, this is for you. please help me.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Clockwork octopus?

Not that I know of. And it really is waste to be using SC like that. Your using all your money for junk):

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

they were a gift. i wasted no money.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

It's all chance with what you get out of those chests. I was the same way with the phoenix ride and the Treasure Wars packs.. I really wanted that ride. I spent about $45 on packs and I still didn't have it. I finally realized that it was all just chance and it's possible that I would never get it. As sad as that is, it applies here as well.. There isn't a trick to getting a certain item out of the chests and I would save up for something that you know you can get in sc. SOE makes it hard to get certain items so players continue to spend real money trying to get them. If you decide to continue trying, good luck! Some players get the rides on their first try but others try countless times and never get it.. Like I said, it's all chance.
    Brett Firemumbles likes this.

huh. thats just evil.