Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Click Plz!! This is shocking

pink is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Click Plz!! This is shocking

Ok today while I was at seaside some random person said this to me so his or her name is Free Eagle he is a hacker I have proof! If you hear or see this person report him and put him on ignore and tell the refs about this!:

bandicam 2013-11-25 13-30-08-660.jpg
    bandicam 2013-11-25 13-30-26-241.jpg
    bandicam 2013-11-25 13-30-33-288.jpg
    Wanna know who's bday it is? me!!

Wirox is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Click Plz!! This is shocking

Even I could make a better looking website... By the way, I have no idea how someone can got hacked by this simple "trick". Yeah, I'll write my username and password and they'll obviously give me very rare and expensive items. There's completely no cheat there.
    In-game name: Devin Silentshade

well there are some people who fall for that and still it is kinda a hack and who said anything about the design of the website?
    Last edited by pink; 11-25-2013 at 02:54 AM.

Jerry Steelchampion1 is offline Amateur Gamer

LOLOL If they wanna hack your account why would they put it as a "hack website" I really hope people can put 2 and 2 together... Anyways i'll report him if i ever see him xD
    "Everything that has a beginning has an end"

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Well typically, if its a very plain, no design at all website that would take 5 minutes to make...well yeah (: LOL.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Wow someone is on a witch hunt, huh? Why are you crusading around looking for reasons to ban people? Isn't the game dead enough as is? 1) If that account is advertising scam sites then it is probably an alt or "burn account" made so that if it does get reported or banned that person will still have their main. So go ahead and report it if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, you're not saving the game... It probably wont effect that dude what so ever as they would probably just go ahead and make a new "burn account." 2) If people fall for it, that is on them for being gullible. SOE is not responsible for what happens outside the game, heck they even talked about not caring about trade scams anymore. SOE can't be responsible for policing the internet. 3) Scammers aren't going to go away. You can ban one and three more will take its place. There have already been a recent increase of trade scams on this site and in the game, it isn't going to stop anytime soon. The best you can do is raise awareness like you did with the OP but this whole "saving the internet/making everything child friendly" idea is just ridiculous. The internet isn't any more safe then the real world and in the real world you can get hit by a bus crossing the street. What we need is to educate people on what to expect instead of trying to turn everything into a police state. You are safer when you know how to defend yourself, not when someone defends you.

pokegroup is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Wow someone is on a witch hunt, huh? Why are you crusading around looking for reasons to ban people? Isn't the game dead enough as is? 1) If that account is advertising scam sites then it is probably an alt or "burn account" made so that if it does get reported or banned that person will still have their main. So go ahead and report it if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, you're not saving the game... It probably wont effect that dude what so ever as they would probably just go ahead and make a new "burn account." 2) If people fall for it, that is on them for being gullible. SOE is not responsible for what happens outside the game, heck they even talked about not caring about trade scams anymore. SOE can't be responsible for policing the internet. 3) Scammers aren't going to go away. You can ban one and three more will take its place. There have already been a recent increase of trade scams on this site and in the game, it isn't going to stop anytime soon. The best you can do is raise awareness like you did with the OP but this whole "saving the internet/making everything child friendly" idea is just ridiculous. The internet isn't any more safe then the real world and in the real world you can get hit by a bus crossing the street. What we need is to educate people on what to expect instead of trying to turn everything into a police state. You are safer when you know how to defend yourself, not when someone defends you.
    Preach it !

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

I would just report this guy and move on with your day. I briefly skimmed Egg's post and I know he said that the account is probably a newbie made just for this purpose, but I would still send in something if I were you since you already took the time to take pictures.

Also, I would strongly recommend not going to random sites people tell you about, especially ones of this nature. Viruses are very easy to pick up if you aren't careful.
    Jennati likes this.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

Hahaha. People these days...
    "Why bother?"

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    well listen this was just a post I never asked for help this is just to warn some people you dont have to right a whole paragraph about your opinon or what so ever if you dont agree with me or any one else then why are you posting on here ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast