Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

nikushal is offline Explorer

Default Is It Cheat In TCG?

Today I was playing tcg event and for battling i chosed nature deck and that boy with i was battling he used Chaos Card how it possible?

tcg cheat.jpg
    and if this not cheat can i do that too?

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Is It Cheat In TCG?

You can make your own deck and put whatever cards you want in them, if that's what you are asking. When you chose a nature deck, he can choose whatever deck he wants to use. The nature deck is only for your use in the match unless he picks it too.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

nikushal is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Kayopuro View Post
    You can make your own deck and put whatever cards you want in them, if that's what you are asking. When you chose a nature deck, he can choose whatever deck he wants to use. The nature deck is only for your use in the match unless he picks it too.
    thx it very helped

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

You can create your own deck. Apparently now your only using the default starter Nature deck, I would suggest upgrading it by adding new cards that would be helpful.

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

I agree with Kayopuro and Aang. You can create your own deck (or many decks). Each deck should have at least 40 cards. Each deck could have cards belonging to one sphere (Machine, Chaos, Order or Nature) or different spheres (a la fruit salad, lol). Be sure you have the right ratio of creatures, tricks, and resources. A common ratio is 20 creatures - 10 tricks - 10 resources; some players use different ratios. Get comfortable playing with your default starter deck, then you can modify it. Doing the TCG quests is very helpful.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Nushino is offline Explorer

Yes play with a deck you prefer.. I use Machine because hunting and buffing is the best way to win a duel... but thats just my opinion. Also don't feel bad to throw a couple of Gloam Stones into your deck.
    Playerdex
    Nushino
    Found in Server 8 or a Farm, Is attracted to sweets and the color purple, Dislikes heat.