Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Tech Geargrinder is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Chat History Issues

img_20130610-12-13-14_thumb.png

I know the picture is a little small but here is pretty much whats happening. There is that part at the top of the chat log that lets you adjust the size of the history. That part is too high up for me to click. Not only that, the different types of chat are also too high. So I'm only able to whisper and all chat. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, please share. It's annoying not being able to talk in guild chat.
    " You didnt see me.... I wasn't here..... You didn't hear anything..."

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Chat History Issues

I haven't come across this issue, so I don't know what to tell you as far as fixing the box goes. 8/ Until this is fixed, you can use a backslash command to switch to guild chat. Just type /guildsay followed by what you wanted to tell your guild members. 8] If I'm remembering right, group chat is linked with /g (also followed by what you want to say). If you care about any of the other chat channels, here they are: Area chat: /area Trade chat: /trade Members only chat: /mo (These all work the same way guild chat and group chat work. Just type the command followed by what you want to say.) Good luck! (Edit: I've only used /guildsay recently enough to say it still works. Not so sure about the others, but I would assume nothing has changed. 8])
    Last edited by Zalesana; 06-10-2013 at 01:04 PM. Reason: 8]

pokegroup is offline Banned

If you want to use Members Only chat, just use /mo. If you want to use group chat, use /group (I think.)

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Here's how you fix it, I have the exact same problem when I log in, Click and drag from the top right corner downwards until the tabs reappear.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    Here's how you fix it, I have the exact same problem when I log in, Click and drag from the top right corner downwards until the tabs reappear.
    He said in the OP that the area you need to click for that is too high up. 8/ Is it the same way for you?

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    He said in the OP that the area you need to click for that is too high up. 8/ Is it the same way for you?
    It's cut off, but I can still click it. Hmm, Send in a ticket time? XD

-Edit- Why does Free realms say the Game is running when I have no game window open?
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."