Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Saya_cherryblossom is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon8 Chapter One: The Alchemy of Betrayal * AKA the thing that wont die*

Ok this is super annoying and well its keeping me from continuing on in my Quest. I cant get past these three guys they wont die. Everytime i get close they just heal themselves and i cant find anyone who is leveled up enough to group with me so im completely alone when i go to fight them. i dont want to give up but its starting to frustrate me past normal levels. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!:

GavinRises is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Chapter One: The Alchemy of Betrayal * AKA the thing that wont die*

Don't worry I've been through this as well as everyone else so here is a tip just go to the front of The Forest Troll Fort and most likely there is someone there that's level 20 and after that you can just buy your own potions to help fight. I also see your a newbie so I hope you good luck on the Forums.

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

When I did that quest I ran into the same problem... I resorted to going only after the main guy and made sure I had plenty of the healing potions on hand when the other two were nearby and used the most powerful ability as often as I could. Once I beat the main guy.. I forget his name though... it was easy from there.
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 01-19-2011 at 11:18 PM.

I'll help you. I've done that battle at least 17 times now (helping my friends and other rndm ppl) Add me in-game, my name is Dioxin
    I quit...

wickedjeromy is offline Pro Gamer

send me a friend request I will help you IGN Wicked Jeromy

Brianna Springcloud is offline Amateur Gamer

All I can tell you is that I know how you feel. I can't get past that either, no matter what technique I try! And I'm MAX Medic and Wizard and neither one of them will work! So yeah I feel your pain -_-

Member of <Insiders> since 1/3/11!
    ~Live for the moments you can't put into words~

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Hmm.. I don't renember that one... -thinks-
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Princess Sokello is offline Amateur Gamer

Potions potions potions. Potions are key. And as someone said, Forest Troll Fort is always occupied with high leveled people who can help you out.
    ♥Sokello♥
    ♥Exertion♥
    ♥"How would you liek it if the chest spammed you?!"♥

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Only problem is I find when you're grouped with someone in a battle that is already difficult.. The battle itself becomes more difficult and the 5 lives apply to the group not just an individual.. So I would just buy a lot of the purple potion and use it frequently because that refills your health and special attack.
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 01-20-2011 at 02:26 PM. Reason: edited the one i wrote this one for
    Playing DCUO now

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

don't worry i did that uest before it was so easy i did it in one try

My in game name is Epic Jay1

Max in every combat job and can heal people so just add me i will help
    Made by Epic Becca. Edit by me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast