Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Can't register at MOG.com

I'm trying to register at Massiveonlinegamer.com to get my free tritops but when I click register it takes me to a user page where I see no fields to enter my info.
    So confused. What am I missing?

Orangez is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Can't register at MOG.com

well..nothing..i just tried too. someone was mean..or didnt mean it..and made the account register..it needs to be banned or removed i think, it is preventing people from joining...
    Last edited by Orangez; 05-19-2010 at 10:09 PM. Reason: my chickens are eating my hair

I am now Öwl. Mwahahaha. <3 See you lovely people in-game. YouTube
    Spoiler: show
    It takes about 354 licks to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop. Purdue University has a licking machine!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

It appears the link is broken.
    Or it is a little trick they do to prevent multiple accounts from being made. It appears you've created an account already:

Try the Forgot Username/Password links they provide. If that doesn't work, these types of tricks usually run on cookies or IP addresses. Try to clear your cookies/temporary internet files out (go to My Computer, hit Ctrl + F at the same time, and search for "cookies" or "temporary internet files". Once they're found, hit Ctrl + A at the same time and right-click an item, select Delete, and confirm). Also try to do this on a different computer/laptop if you're still having problems.
    Anything for a free pet, right?

(You can also delete your temporary internet files/cookies through your browser; send a Visitor Message if you need instructions on that.)
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 05-19-2010 at 10:30 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Orangez is offline Amateur Gamer

yes but i didnt make one, and there IS an account register...soo I can't get my dino..BOO TO WHOEVER MADE THAT ACCOUNT! ugh..it messed everything up!

I am now Öwl. Mwahahaha. <3 See you lovely people in-game. YouTube
    Spoiler: show
    It takes about 354 licks to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop. Purdue University has a licking machine!

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

They are haveing a problem, but I was able to register from within the forum section.
    I'm on now.
    sooo odd.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Orangez View Post
    yes but i didnt make one, and there IS an account register...soo I can't get my dino..BOO TO WHOEVER MADE THAT ACCOUNT! ugh..it messed everything up!
    Yes, I noticed that, as well. I can't seem to find a link that doesn't take you there.

Good to hear you got in, at least, Layla.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 05-19-2010 at 10:33 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.