Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Hope Silverleaf is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Can't play free realms on new computer...?

Okay, so my dad gave me his old desktop computer and I was really excited to use it for free realms because it has a really nice big screen. Yesterday I got on free realms and it worked just fine, but starting this morning, it doesn't work. It would log me on and stuff but a minute or two after I get on it disconnected me and made me lose internet. I know its not a problem with the internet itself because the internet works just fine on the other computer when I'm running them at the same time, and I don't lose internet when I'm not trying to start free realms. I get internet back as soon as I run the internet diagnostics thingy. Sometimes something would come up after being disconnected saying "log out completely and come back so it can reinstall" or something like that. So after many attempts at logging in and being disconnected I uninstalled and reinstalled it, and it still doesn't work but the problem is a little different. Now when I log in, the first loading screen comes up and takes about 15 minutes for the little bar to fill up. As soon as it fills up, the free realms window closes and a tab opens. Its then when I lose internet but when I fix it and refresh the tab that comes up it says the generic message about robgoblins running around in their computers or whatever. Sometimes it says the other weird message about logging out completely. So I reinstalled it again after multiples tries and same problem. I'm beginning to think that I just can't play free realms on it :/
    I have no idea why it doesn't work anymore, because it worked perfect yesterday and nothing changed since then. If anyone has ideas or suggestions or know why its happening or anything please tell me D:
    IGN: Skye Pie

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Can't play free realms on new computer...?

Maybe it just dosn't work for that computer, I would just use your old one.

True story!

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

How old is the computer?
    Done.

Hope Silverleaf is offline Amateur Gamer

My mom is going to take my old one Dx
    And the computer is about two years old.
    IGN: Skye Pie

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Hope Silverleaf View Post
    My mom is going to take my old one Dx
    And the computer is about two years old.

Hmm....... did you send in a ticket yet?
    Done.