Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Can't login

DoctorDude is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Can't login

I Can't login , I made the account yesterday so I def. remember all of my data, but still i don't work?! PW. Recovery works not it says have have to wait 24h. Please Help

lauragoodheart is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Can't login

umm i think you have 2 reload the page {refresh button}

nooo i even restartet the pc

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Hmm.....what does it say when you log in? Does it say access to Free Realms requires an active account? If so, that might lead you to a conclusion that you are either suspended or banned....which I doubt.

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

what does it says when you log in....? try restarting your internet connection..disconnect it for at least 15 seconds before reconnecting it.. that always work with mine

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Theninjadude47 is offline Pro Gamer

What does it say when u log n?
    Zukameku Sathi - Ryan Shadowburn
    Insiders - Nexus

I says nothing, it just refreshes the login screen. And i allready made an other account to try if something maybe don't work with my internet acces but with that account it worked.

So i really dont get it.
    Last edited by DoctorDude; 05-11-2010 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

My relative has had the same issue. Each login attempt refreshes the page. My account can login on their computer, but their account doesn't work. Due to no access to sending in a ticket, a Referee suggested that you call Technical Support for help. Hopefully they'll be able to sort it out.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

but thats just insane! I created this account yesterday payed allrdy, for the Membership and now I can't even login?! Thats to bad

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDude View Post
    but thats just insane! I created this account yesterday payed allrdy, for the Membership and now I can't even login?! Thats to bad
    I really have no idea why this is occurring. My relative has had the account for a few months now and, despite using a less "powerful" computer, they have been able to play all this time with little to no problem.

If you choose to call Technical Support, you'll find the numbers in the relative location on this page under the "How to Contact Tech & Billing Support on the Phone" heading.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast