Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon4 Can't log into Free Realms!

Yesterday I tried logging into Free Realms. Once i typed in my username and password it said it was incorect, I tried logging in again, still wrong. I reset my password and tried again, still wouldn't let me in. I thought maybe it was just a bug and Free Realms would get it fxed tomorrow, but no! Today I tried logging in and it still said it was incorrect! I tried resetting it again today but I still can't log in. My caps lock isn't on and I didn't get an email saying I can't play as Ninja Anna anymore. What do I do?
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

Brian Ghostmeadows is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Can't log into Free Realms!

Hmm, When you hit log in does it take a while to load and go to a can not display webpage? I think it might be doing that to everybody.

zashley624 is offline Amateur Gamer

ME TOOO!!!!! me and my friends from my guild are chatting bout that cuz none of us can get on (we have a chat thing in our website)
    IGN: Lunär
    I'm Back and Better Than Ever!

No, it says The password or username is incorrect.
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ghostmeadows View Post
    Hmm, When you hit log in does it take a while to load and go to a can not display webpage? I think it might be doing that to everybody.
    They have just lost power in San Diego and Soe said that we ( fr players) might have trouble logging in this is all the info i have right at the moment i hope this helps i will post most more info when/if i get it
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

I still can't log in. The same thing is happening!! :/

paintfresh22 is offline Amateur Gamer

Yep, I can't log in too.
    My level 20s - (Earned in this order) Chef, Postman, Card Duelist, Brawler, Miner, Ninja, Adventurer, Pet Trainer, Fisherman, Blacksmith, Archer, Wizard, Kart Driver, Medic and Warrior