Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

skysongnoelle is offline Explorer

Default Can't log into Free Realms!

Everytime I try to log onto FR I can get into the main home bit, where your characters picture and recent info is displayed, etc, but every time i go to click on "play" a pop-up window appears saying the internet has stopped working, and the FR window closes!

I'm at loss to why this is, I clicked on the windows vista help window that popped up and it said it might have something to do with my DEP, whatever THAT is! So I went and changed the DEP on FR and it still doesn't work. has this happened to anyone else before?
    ~ The stars are falling down on us, but they're just old light. ~
    ~ They're just old light. ~

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Can't log into Free Realms!

In all reality I have no idea, however I know rebooting can help and clearing your registry can help too.. if those don't work I've heard before where people have had to try uninstalling and reinstalling Free Realms but if all else fails.. I would send in a ticket and ask for help with the problem under connection problems and the Free Realms Tech's are pretty good at helping out with the problem and figuring it out for you. Best of luck on this matter to you though and I hope it works out.
    Playing DCUO now

wickedjeromy is offline Pro Gamer

if you are having that issue my recommendation is to uninstall FR and reinstall FR
    If that doesnt do it send in a ticket

coolbreeze is offline Amateur Gamer

Yes, try uninstalling and reinstalling that usually solves these kind of issues. However keep us updated on your progress.

skysongnoelle is offline Explorer

Thank you guys, I tried what you said, but the folder for FR must have been corrupt, cause it kept rejecting what you said. And even when I tried to log into FRI, the area where you type in the message wasnt working!

So I eventually ended up switching from my main computer side to my sisters computer side, and downloaded FR onto there. And it works! Thank you for your help
    ~ The stars are falling down on us, but they're just old light. ~
    ~ They're just old light. ~